Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Telford/Wolverhampton Meet

Telford/Wolverhampton Meet

Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:16 pm
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice
Default Telford/Wolverhampton Meet

I have noticed lately that there seem to be quite a few families from the Shrewsbury, Telford and Wolverhampton areas, on this forum.
Thought that if there was enough interest, then maybe we could organise a get together. Was looking sometime around the end of May or beginning of June.
Anyone else interested?

Neil.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 10:40 pm
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Telford/Wolverhampton Meet

Neil, Just spotted this on my last surf of BE before the computer gets packed away. Would love to have met, but fly on Wednesday!!!!!!! Good luck