Televisions.

Old Mar 13th 2006, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

sarah & mark has a spectacular aura aboutsarah & mark has a spectacular aura aboutsarah & mark has a spectacular aura about
Default Televisions.

Hi there,

Has any1 come accross a tuning problem regarding the sound on the television? I have a protech television which i cant watch there is a picture but the sound is bad, What do i do???

Thank you,

Love Sarah.
Old Mar 13th 2006, 4:55 am
Drunken Aussie

brisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nice
Default Re: Televisions.

is it a uk tv? you may need to buy an australian video if it is..

Originally Posted by sarah & mark
Hi there,

Has any1 come accross a tuning problem regarding the sound on the television? I have a protech television which i cant watch there is a picture but the sound is bad, What do i do???

Thank you,

Love Sarah.
Old Mar 13th 2006, 5:11 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brisnick
is it a uk tv? you may need to buy an australian video if it is..
Or a set top box,that did the trick for us, until we managed to sus out the tuning now and obsolete tob box.

Jo
Old Mar 13th 2006, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Do a search as this is i think the most asked question, you will find the info you need
Old Mar 13th 2006, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

WEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sarah & mark
Hi there,

Thank you,

Love Sarah.
I think the answer is to route the incoming signal via the AV socket on your TV. This can be through a video or a digital receiver.
Some TVs are easily converted while others(like ours) would cost too much to convert, hence the reason we use an Aussie VCR.

Peter