Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Teenagers threaten my 11 year old in the park

Teenagers threaten my 11 year old in the park

Old Apr 10th 2008, 11:24 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teenagers threaten my 11 year old in the park

Originally Posted by renth
thanks for that.

It's definitely time to get him back in to BJJ (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.)
What the F**K .....you mean you have to have a WAX before you can learn it?................mm
Old Apr 11th 2008, 12:27 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bobcat
O and with one accurate punch he's knocked someone out ....... but broken his hand in the process
Nice one Bobcat, shame it came to that, because there's always going to be repercussions down the line but he did what he had to do and he did it well, good on him.

Good to see you back on the forum.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 12:31 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
If this had happened in the UK people would be queueing up to say it was another good reason to leave the country

G
The only thing more predictable than England failing to get past the semis in the world cup ... is you ...