Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

taz - any one hobart side?

taz - any one hobart side?

Old Feb 26th 2010, 12:23 am
Just Joined

gmen30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default taz - any one hobart side?

having recently moved to tas and not working i was wondering does anyone fancy meeting for coffee -
Old Jul 29th 2010, 4:58 am
Just Joined

royertas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: taz - any one hobart side?

Hi, I know its a bit out of date but just came across your post and wondered if you'd met up with anyone in Hobart yet? Ive been here nearly 4 years now, lived in Sheffield UK before coming here.Would be happy to meet up and introduce you to some of my other UK (and tassie!) pals here around Hobart.
Old Aug 27th 2010, 3:52 pm
Just Joined

amb6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, bit delayed from the other posts, but I've recently moved to Hobart and would be interested in meeting up with anyone who's around...
Old Aug 29th 2010, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

Dimond is just really niceDimond is just really niceDimond is just really niceDimond is just really niceDimond is just really niceDimond is just really niceDimond is just really niceDimond is just really niceDimond is just really niceDimond is just really nice

Ditto- 8 weeks now! Cygnet
Old Sep 4th 2010, 10:37 am
Just Joined

Hi both, i'll be back in Hobart 2nd week September (am in uk on hols), my please email me if you want to meet, or my number is 0362481235, would love to meet newbies!
Old Sep 5th 2010, 9:20 am
Just Joined

thank you for the response! maybe we could all arrange to meet? sometime in Oct? then maybe that will be enough time for the others to reply???? what ever suits everyone..............any suggestions? happy to go with it, have a good time in the uk-enjoy the sun
Old Sep 5th 2010, 1:00 pm
Just Joined

Hey guys, a meet up sounds good, i'm pretty flexible with dates, just let me know when suits
Old Sep 7th 2010, 9:02 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by amb6
Hey guys, a meet up sounds good, i'm pretty flexible with dates, just let me know when suits
me too! not heard from the others so, maybe we should wait awhile-hope your all good
Old Oct 8th 2010, 8:49 pm
Just Joined

Hi all, i'm back from the UK now, if anyone still wants to meet up give me a message/call. I'm in Lauderdale.
Old Oct 20th 2010, 8:32 am
Just Joined

how about meeting at dru piont in margate one saturday, now the weathers nice could be good???
Old Oct 20th 2010, 10:46 am
Just Joined

I don't know where dru point is, but sounds good to me
Old Oct 20th 2010, 12:12 pm
Just Joined

hubghes is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, we've been in Hobart since Feb 2010, wife working as a nurse, me working as a house husband and full time dad to our 3yr old Social life is lacking to say the least!! It would be great to meet up with some britexpats, coffee good, beer better!! I'm Welsh by the the way, so a bit of "accent-toleration" would be good, otherwise I give as good as I get Any offers, please
Old Oct 20th 2010, 8:03 pm
Just Joined

Hi there, I put a message up earlier about social get together, so PM me if you want to meet. I've been in Tas 4 years now. I'm also a nurse and most of my friends here are too. I live in Lauderdale with my partner and our 5 month old boy. I should introduce you to my friends who are Brits and live on the same street as me as he is also a house husband to a 3 year old and his wife is also a nurse! I have a good friend who lives near me she's been here for years now but she's Welsh so i'm used to the accent lol.
Old Oct 25th 2010, 8:51 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by amb6
I don't know where dru point is, but sounds good to me
dru point is margate - channel side, and there is a large play area for the kids, dog section for the dog, oh and coffe shop for well................. ha ha and they have BBQs maybe we could all meet say not this weekend but next? on the sat 6th Nov? at 12.00?

we could all meet there?
Old Oct 25th 2010, 8:53 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by royertas
Hi there, I put a message up earlier about social get together, so PM me if you want to meet. I've been in Tas 4 years now. I'm also a nurse and most of my friends here are too. I live in Lauderdale with my partner and our 5 month old boy. I should introduce you to my friends who are Brits and live on the same street as me as he is also a house husband to a 3 year old and his wife is also a nurse! I have a good friend who lives near me she's been here for years now but she's Welsh so i'm used to the accent lol.
maybe we can all meet there?