Tax Returns

Old Jan 15th 2008, 2:14 am
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold
Question Tax Returns

Hi,

My friend moved overseas 2 years ago from OZ and now he returned to Australia. Can he fill his tax return for 2 years ago?Should he fill for all the years in the middle? What should he do???

Any experiences or suggestions?

Thanks,
Old Jan 15th 2008, 2:24 am
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tax Returns

I think Australian residents/citizens are supposed to do one every year?
I could be wrong though. Technically I believe they can penalise you for submitting it late, but it seems that this is not always done in practice.

Hope you find the info you need though & get it sorted! Good luck!
Old Jan 15th 2008, 2:27 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tax Returns

Originally Posted by esperanza
I think Australian residents/citizens are supposed to do one every year?
I could be wrong though. Technically I believe they can penalise you for submitting it late, but it seems that this is not always done in practice.

Hope you find the info you need though & get it sorted! Good luck!
http://www.ato.gov.au/individuals/co...01/002&st=&cy=

Old Jan 15th 2008, 3:15 am
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: Tax Returns

The employer automatically deducts the regular tax from the salary from each pay.Filling a tax return from your end means that you validate the employers information or amount he deducted?Sometimes the employers can be difficult and may not have given final (at the end of the year) tax summary.....Some times you have done some casual jobs or scholarship etc. as well....