Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tax Return Accountant Perth

Tax Return Accountant Perth

Old Jul 24th 2012, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

DanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tax Return Accountant Perth

Can anyone recommend a Perth based accountant that they have used for their tax returns? Thanks.
Old Jul 24th 2012, 11:20 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tax Return Accountant Perth

Originally Posted by DanSolihull
Can anyone recommend a Perth based accountant that they have used for their tax returns? Thanks.
Where in Perth are you? We use someone in Butler, but if you live in Secret Harbour you're not going to want to come all the way up to the far north.
Old Jul 25th 2012, 5:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Still Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond repute

See my signature below for the company I use. Used for ten years and happy with them
Old Jul 29th 2012, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

DanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Where in Perth are you? We use someone in Butler, but if you live in Secret Harbour you're not going to want to come all the way up to the far north.
I'm around the CBD, haven't got a car either as I work fifo and live out of a suitcase.
Old Jul 29th 2012, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by OneSmallVoice
See my signature below for the company I use. Used for ten years and happy with them
Cheers mate I'll look into them, I see they have a central office, which is good for me
Old Jul 29th 2012, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Still Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers mate I'll look into them, I see they have a central office, which is good for me
No worries, I just received my tax return from them..... pleased!! they do it all for me so it was so simple... they do charge a fee, of course, however, you can claim some or all next time they do a return. They have offices in Perth and Nannup further down south
Old Jul 30th 2012, 5:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by OneSmallVoice
No worries, I just received my tax return from them..... pleased!! they do it all for me so it was so simple... they do charge a fee, of course, however, you can claim some or all next time they do a return. They have offices in Perth and Nannup further down south
Yeah I know you have to pay but heard it's worth it, especially if my calculations about how much I'm owed is correct out of interest how much did you have to pay?
Old Jul 30th 2012, 1:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yeah I know you have to pay but heard it's worth it, especially if my calculations about how much I'm owed is correct out of interest how much did you have to pay?
about $250 I think... can't remember off the top of my head, they take it out of my return
Old Aug 6th 2012, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

ChocolateOrange is a name known to allChocolateOrange is a name known to allChocolateOrange is a name known to allChocolateOrange is a name known to allChocolateOrange is a name known to allChocolateOrange is a name known to allChocolateOrange is a name known to allChocolateOrange is a name known to allChocolateOrange is a name known to allChocolateOrange is a name known to allChocolateOrange is a name known to all

Utopia in Subiaco were ok for us
Old Aug 24th 2012, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

LeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really nice

I did mine online - etax. Was easy, got a rebate in about 10 days.
Old Aug 25th 2012, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

I ended up going with H&R Block opposite Carnegies in Perth, just walked in with all my paperwork and they sorted my application out there and then...hope the rebate is what they estimated