Reload this Page >

Tax Advice for OZ-Germany

Tax Advice for OZ-Germany

Old Jul 15th 2004, 10:04 am
Just Joined

WizOfOz is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Tax Advice for OZ-Germany

Hi all,

It most probably will not be related to most of you but does anyone know of a good accountant that can help with tax implications between Germany and Australia ?

In regard to income tax, tax returns and capital gain. At the moment I live in Germany and own a property but intend to go back to Melbourne sometime next year. I would like some advice before making the move.

Regards
Old Jul 15th 2004, 11:56 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

not a tax consultant, but can give you the name of a great lady that is acting with our power of attorney to do all our tax stuff plus other "exit" stuff (eg abmeldungs).

We left Germany 3 months ago, but are still being paid by our ex company till the end of the month (therefore cant do the abmeldungs etc until end june) so needed power of attorney in germany to do all the exit stuff plus tax returns.

PM me if you need more details about Gisela and I will put you in touch with her. (from our experience she is worth her weight in Platinum!)

Last edited by Mairi&Chris; Jul 15th 2004 at 1:54 pm.