Tasmania??

Old Mar 19th 2008, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of
Default Re: Tasmania??

Originally Posted by -Billybob-
Gee thanks little lady I thought I was being snubbed their for a minute
Hi Billybob - welcome to the thread
Old Mar 19th 2008, 9:52 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jerzo
Yes i'm starting to go a bit mad in the girls ailses' so much more for girls...accessories for this and that

Hello Billy bob WELCOME xxx

Sorry I didn't say it earlier...I was caught up in My sons' Cbeebies minute of fame!!
Proud moment for you Zoe hope you taped it!!!!
I have to make an easter bonnet today for Rosie's 'Easter Bonnet Parade' tomorrow so may not be around much
Beth x x
Old Mar 19th 2008, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by suttons
Hey hon, hope kerry is looking after you, im sure you are all settling well, will call you at the week end.

Seriously though are you trying to stop your lovely sister in law (thats me, for those that dont know) from coming and joining you out there, that story about the Huntsman just gave me the shakes, (lets hope Beth doesnt read it, cos i think she is as bad as me when it comes to spiders !) im seriously trying to not think about it. I keep having dreams where i reach for the towel when i get out of the shower and there is a big hunstman on it, or i wake up in the middle of the night and there is one sitting on the quilt cover, aaah gonna have to go get hypnotised i think before i come out there. love ya loads

Shone xxx

p.s. its 3 degrees, feels colder, and is meant to be much colder by the week end, happy easter, confined indoors !

Hi Shona - just no going out and renting Arachnaphobia to watch

It's a bit decieving the weather isnt it? Nice and sunny out - but bloomin freezing! I went to work the other afternoon in a lighter jacket - but by the time i left at 8.30pm i nearly froze waiting for my bus home (i work in the building by the Liberty Bell) - so i get the 252 bus home around the corner - Andy said my teeth were actually chattering from the cold when i got in - and my glasses steamed up as soon as i walked in the hallway!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

I think I might just have a slice of birthday cake as i'm watching the waistline!!!

I usually make it myself but I haven't had the time (bad mother) I expect they'll all be glad it's a shop bought one!!

Me & Keane are going to have a chilled out day ..until his brothers come in from school

On a boring note ...the Aussie dollar is shocking isn't it?? Sort of glad i'm not moving at the minute
Old Mar 19th 2008, 9:58 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bishop3912
Hi everyone the Bishops are back!!!!!!!!!!! Cant believe how quick my 5 weeks went back in the UK!! Back to great weather and bushfires!! Kezza done good spraying the house for me while I was away so only came back to one dead huntsman!!! The tassie devils we saw were being fed on road kill wombat!!

Cathy great news about your house, any offers yet?
Shona cant wait to see you guys!
Beth great news that you are back on track, will help all I can, between me and Kerry and Donna you wont want for anything. If you need anything chick just hollar.God have I missed this site, just sat and read 6 pages of threads to catch up with the gossip!!!

Hello to the two newbies too!!

C x
Thanks hun
Still waiting to find out if our buyers want to proceed.....although I don't feel too confident right now
Really appreciate your offer of help, will need all the help I can get when we arrive!!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Proud moment for you Zoe hope you taped it!!!!
I have to make an easter bonnet today for Rosie's 'Easter Bonnet Parade' tomorrow so may not be around much
Beth x x
The pressure of being a Mam these days ...Bonnets ,models,cards .....all done by us for them and feeling competitive when they give them in

Zoe xx
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

I think I might just have a slice of birthday cake as i'm watching the waistline!!!

I usually make it myself but I haven't had the time (bad mother) I expect they'll all be glad it's a shop bought one!!

Me & Keane are going to have a chilled out day ..until his brothers come in from school

On a boring note ...the Aussie dollar is shocking isn't it?? Sort of glad i'm not moving at the minute
Yep, the rate isnt good We're definitely going to leave the bulk of our money in our GBP account for as long as possible i think...
We'll just take enough to cover us for a few months and the things we need to lay out for initially...
I have some shares at work that i'm going to cash in next month, i was hoping to hang onto them when we move - but i guess the more money in the pot the better! I've also made contact with my old work manager based in Sydney to find out a little about our work's Hobart office if he can (and if anyone he's familiar with knows anyone there).... Going on the hourly rate that Andy's been quoted for work - i thought i'd at least enquire as to whether perhaps i can actually earn more myself in Tassie.... then perhaps Andy would get a chance to do a renovation project on a property as he'd love to have the spare time to do that.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by travelbug
Yep, the rate isnt good We're definitely going to leave the bulk of our money in our GBP account for as long as possible i think...
We'll just take enough to cover us for a few months and the things we need to lay out for initially...
I have some shares at work that i'm going to cash in next month, i was hoping to hang onto them when we move - but i guess the more money in the pot the better! I've also made contact with my old work manager based in Sydney to find out a little about our work's Hobart office if he can (and if anyone he's familiar with knows anyone there).... Going on the hourly rate that Andy's been quoted for work - i thought i'd at least enquire as to whether perhaps i can actually earn more myself in Tassie.... then perhaps Andy would get a chance to do a renovation project on a property as he'd love to have the spare time to do that.
I'll ship Jerad over to give him a hand!!

Seriously though I think that would be the best thing for you to do.(money wise).......Had any feedback on the weekends viewings????
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Bishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Thanks hun
Still waiting to find out if our buyers want to proceed.....although I don't feel too confident right now
Really appreciate your offer of help, will need all the help I can get when we arrive!!!!
Beth x x
No worries mate, anything you need just hollar. Me and Kezza will be around all the time as stay at home mums so coffees are a must do!!! he he.

C x
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

The pressure of being a Mam these days ...Bonnets ,models,cards .....all done by us for them and feeling competitive when they give them in

Zoe xx

I could see some of the older kids going into the infants school today with shoe boxes / little boxes with home-made chicks etc in them! Glad we werent asked to do that for reception class! Eden's bonnet is a hat she had with flowers on it - and i've put all chicks/bunnies/easter eggs on it with "Happy Easter"....

She was well excited about going to school today - they've got 11 chicks in an incubator and they're expecting them to hatch today....
They were given a letter asking if anyone wanted to bring one home once hatched.... Andy wanted to - but i said that we have too many foxes with the fields being behind us.... and then i said "what about moving" and he went - it'll be a chicken by then and we can just eat it! Men eh?
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Bishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by -Billybob-
Gday folks I'm new round these parts, howdy doodee?
Hi Billy Bob and welcome to the BE comunity. I wont ask you about the spiders but what about the snakes!!! lol!!!

C x
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bishop3912
No worries mate, anything you need just hollar. Me and Kezza will be around all the time as stay at home mums so coffees are a must do!!! he he.

C x
Have you stopped shaking now? lol
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

I'll ship Jerad over to give him a hand!!

Seriously though I think that would be the best thing for you to do.(money wise).......Had any feedback on the weekends viewings????
No feedback as yet.... One of our 1st viewers were talking about possibly making us an offer - but they had a couple of more houses to view. I reckon they've gone for one of the other houses.... To be honest there's plenty of houses not far away from ours for similar price ranges and many of them have brand new kitchens etc - so personally if i was looking - i wouldnt choose our house!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by suttons
Hey hon, hope kerry is looking after you, im sure you are all settling well, will call you at the week end.

Seriously though are you trying to stop your lovely sister in law (thats me, for those that dont know) from coming and joining you out there, that story about the Huntsman just gave me the shakes, (lets hope Beth doesnt read it, cos i think she is as bad as me when it comes to spiders !) im seriously trying to not think about it. I keep having dreams where i reach for the towel when i get out of the shower and there is a big hunstman on it, or i wake up in the middle of the night and there is one sitting on the quilt cover, aaah gonna have to go get hypnotised i think before i come out there. love ya loads

Shone xxx

p.s. its 3 degrees, feels colder, and is meant to be much colder by the week end, happy easter, confined indoors !
HI ya love, sorry about that story, just thought that I would join in the conversation about the spiders!! he he!! You know I hate them too, you should have seen how much I was shaking!!!! Seriously though they are so big you cant step on one by mistake he he!!!. Cant wait to chat at weekend. Love to you all.

Love us xxx
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by travelbug
No feedback as yet.... One of our 1st viewers were talking about possibly making us an offer - but they had a couple of more houses to view. I reckon they've gone for one of the other houses.... To be honest there's plenty of houses not far away from ours for similar price ranges and many of them have brand new kitchens etc - so personally if i was looking - i wouldnt choose our house!
Chin up love, the right person will just walk in and fall in love with it and the the feel of it. Kay Sara etc. I reckon by mid winter here you will be sitting shivering with us by Kezzas log fire!!!
Cx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.