Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

take tumble drier or not!!

take tumble drier or not!!

Old Sep 2nd 2009, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

sormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud of
Default Re: take tumble drier or not!!

thanks for the messages guys, i will stuff it with thoes pants you talk about, the s&m ones sound interesting! but i think i will leave the marmite at home, i am a hate it kinda girl.
i agree with the towels they are the only thing i put in it now to be honest
great help!!
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hoofie2002
You don't need one in summer but in winter when it's pissing rain you will really wish you had one - so if there is room put it in the container. I didn't take ours and wish I had now.
OP is going to Brisbane, so won't need much in winter but will in summer.
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

I asked this very same question 4 years ago....and the answers were the same!

and I'm SO glad I did bring it! no radiators here in winter, and the sun in summer ruins your clothes!
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

Caddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really nice

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde

and I'm SO glad I did bring it! no radiators here in winter, and the sun in summer ruins your clothes!
Ditto xx
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 2:15 pm
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde

Tumble driers are an expensive way to heat your house though.
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 3:20 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like you might need it to heat your house in the winter in Brissie
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Tumble driers are an expensive way to heat your house though.
My laundry is near the bathroom, so I dry clothes while in the bath to heat the place a bit, also in winter you can put your towel in to heat it, theres no cheap way to heat your house here....