Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Quarantine wait times

Sydney Quarantine wait times

Old Dec 21st 2006, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

georgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the rough
Default Sydney Quarantine wait times

Anyone know how long the waiting list? It was about 3 months mid-2006. I'm starting to plan 3 cats & 1 dog move... got me in a panic as there are a whole bunch of unexpected "Got it's" recently!
Jayne
Old Dec 21st 2006, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney Quarantine wait times

Originally Posted by georgiagal
Anyone know how long the waiting list? It was about 3 months mid-2006. I'm starting to plan 3 cats & 1 dog move... got me in a panic as there are a whole bunch of unexpected "Got it's" recently!
Jayne

I spoke to a doggy shipping company the other day, they said Sydney is not a big problem, it's Perth and Melbourne that get ridiculously booked up as they are much smaller. I was asking about taking our dog over in April, they thought it would be no problem to start the ball rolling in Jan.
Old Dec 21st 2006, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

georgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by esperanza
I spoke to a doggy shipping company the other day, they said Sydney is not a big problem, it's Perth and Melbourne that get ridiculously booked up as they are much smaller. I was asking about taking our dog over in April, they thought it would be no problem to start the ball rolling in Jan.
Good news! Thanks, after what seems like a lifetime, It's all going to come thundering around the corner!
Old Dec 21st 2006, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

Good news! Thanks, after what seems like a lifetime, It's all going to come thundering around the corner!
Us too!
Old Dec 21st 2006, 6:57 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Dogs are not a problem at Sydney... As of 6 weeks ago there was no waiting list... However, the waiting list for cats was a couple of months or so; you need to get your licences and book them as soon as you can...