Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Got Em At Last !!!!!!!!!!

Got Em At Last !!!!!!!!!!

Old Dec 21st 2006, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

peterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to all
Default Got Em At Last !!!!!!!!!!

WELL AFTER A LONG 10 MONTHS AND A RETAKEN MEDICAL , 5.30 THIS MORNING I OPENED OUR EMAILS TO REVEAL OUR CASE OFFICER WHO IS ON XMAS BREAK HAS TOOK THE TIME TO SEND US OUR CONFIRMATION LETTER STATING WE HAVE BEEN GRANTED VISAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1,WIFE IS NOW BRICKING IT SON SO GIDDY DIDNT WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL AND I HAVE JUST FINISHED WORK FOR XMAS AND BASICALLY STOOD THERE GRINNING LIKE A FREAK ALL MORNING,BRISY HERE WE COME MID TO LATE JANUARY,CAN I JUST THANK ALL OF YOU OVER THE LAST YEAR YOU HAVE HELPED AND CALMED A VERY STRESSED OUT JOINER WHO IS BARLEY ABLE TO USE THE COMPUTER NEVER MIND THE INTERNET,THANKYOU SOOOO VERY MUCH YOUR STARS,THE CHAMPERS IS ON ICE FOR TONIGHT YEEEHAAAA :scared:
Old Dec 21st 2006, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got Em At Last !!!!!!!!!!

that's fantastic news, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Enjoy !!

S xx
Old Dec 21st 2006, 12:02 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by peterpamnryan
WELL AFTER A LONG 10 MONTHS AND A RETAKEN MEDICAL , 5.30 THIS MORNING I OPENED OUR EMAILS TO REVEAL OUR CASE OFFICER WHO IS ON XMAS BREAK HAS TOOK THE TIME TO SEND US OUR CONFIRMATION LETTER STATING WE HAVE BEEN GRANTED VISAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1,WIFE IS NOW BRICKING IT SON SO GIDDY DIDNT WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL AND I HAVE JUST FINISHED WORK FOR XMAS AND BASICALLY STOOD THERE GRINNING LIKE A FREAK ALL MORNING,BRISY HERE WE COME MID TO LATE JANUARY,CAN I JUST THANK ALL OF YOU OVER THE LAST YEAR YOU HAVE HELPED AND CALMED A VERY STRESSED OUT JOINER WHO IS BARLEY ABLE TO USE THE COMPUTER NEVER MIND THE INTERNET,THANKYOU SOOOO VERY MUCH YOUR STARS,THE CHAMPERS IS ON ICE FOR TONIGHT YEEEHAAAA :scared:
What a brilliant christmas present for you

Many many congratulations......it's a great feeling isn't it
Old Dec 21st 2006, 12:43 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Nice to see they are still giving them out - do you think we might get a xmas eve one?

Lou
xx
Old Dec 21st 2006, 1:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

many congratulations - enjoy your celebrating. Have a good Christmas and New Year

Ann
Old Dec 21st 2006, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Weasy
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Nice to see they are still giving them out - do you think we might get a xmas eve one?

Lou
xx
watching your posts all the time for the big GOT IT! Fingers and toes crossed for you for tomorrow. Have a good Christmas and New Year.

Ann
Old Dec 21st 2006, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

peterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BertieB
watching your posts all the time for the big GOT IT! Fingers and toes crossed for you for tomorrow. Have a good Christmas and New Year.

Ann
thanks all,my son just got in from school said he was the most popular kid in the school today,cant fault our case officer she has been spot on,weel next time i log on i will be in oz,thanks again and best of luck ,ps one bit of advice i can give send nice and humble emails to your case officers and you will be on to a winner,ta
Old Dec 21st 2006, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

thanks all,my son just got in from school said he was the most popular kid in the school today,cant fault our case officer she has been spot on,weel next time i log on i will be in oz,thanks again and best of luck ,ps one bit of advice i can give send nice and humble emails to your case officers and you will be on to a winner,ta
enjoy your last Christmas and New Year in the UK. Best of luck for your travels down under in January.

Ann
Old Dec 21st 2006, 6:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!!!!

What a wait!!!!!! Good luck
Old Dec 21st 2006, 7:09 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations...

Last edited by DrWho; Dec 21st 2006 at 7:11 pm.