Reload this Page >

From Sydney quarantine to the Gold Coast

From Sydney quarantine to the Gold Coast

Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

chrissie181 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: From Sydney quarantine to the Gold Coast

Originally Posted by skye
here you go - www.dogtainers.com.au - they will need their crate measurements to do the quote!
Thankyou
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:32 am
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future
Default Re: From Sydney quarantine to the Gold Coast

Originally Posted by shiels
just wondered if anybody had used any of them and if they were any good, this is the list.....

Transpet Australia Ltd

Skypet Animal Transport

Jet pets Animal Transport

Dogtainers Pet Transport

Kalm Australia PTY Ltd

Pet Carriers International

C x
Yep! ... used them to bring out dog from Sydney to the Gold Coast and they was EXCELLENT!!!!

1) We had a problem paying the fee to Sydney Quarantine (didn't have a credit card or anything suitable then) and they paid the fee for us and we just paid them when the dropped mutley off. ( they obv didn't have to do that!)

and

2) I asked for a quote to bring mutley from Sydney to my door, and they quoted me to bring him to Coolangatta by mistake. I phoned to book it and said what I was quoted, and they said this was to bring him to the local airport, but as I was quoted this fee the would honour it and bring him to the door for the same price (I think it was $150 odd diff)

REALLY good service from them in my books! ...