Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney,Melbourne,Brisbane or perth????

Wikiposts

Sydney,Melbourne,Brisbane or perth????

Old Jun 27th 2007, 10:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

crocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sydney,Melbourne,Brisbane or perth????

Can't apply for visa until July, waiting on my updated Podiatry qualifications and then I have to apply to the podiatry counsel etc and then apply to Victoria state as I am 5 points short, so I have to say I will live there for 2 years, which is not a problem.

Our main reason for going is for the kids the outdoor lifestyle etc etc, Northern Ireland is becoming more and more materialistic it is smothering, it is all about what you have instead of the person you are.

The only hitch we can forsee is our eldest child who is 7 has Asperger's syndrome, hopefully we'll get in, though it does appear to be a lottery with children with special needs.

We are thinking somewhere along the Mornington Peninsula, rather than in the city itself, Mount Martha, Mount Eliza, South Frankston, Mornington.

Most days I am a thousand % sure I want to go and then I have the odd hick up and think what am I thinking. I know we will only regret it if we don't do it.

Good Luck

Crocodileseamus
Old Jun 27th 2007, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney,Melbourne,Brisbane or perth????

Originally Posted by crocodileseamus
Can't apply for visa until July, waiting on my updated Podiatry qualifications and then I have to apply to the podiatry counsel etc and then apply to Victoria state as I am 5 points short, so I have to say I will live there for 2 years, which is not a problem.

Our main reason for going is for the kids the outdoor lifestyle etc etc, Northern Ireland is becoming more and more materialistic it is smothering, it is all about what you have instead of the person you are.

The only hitch we can forsee is our eldest child who is 7 has Asperger's syndrome, hopefully we'll get in, though it does appear to be a lottery with children with special needs.

We are thinking somewhere along the Mornington Peninsula, rather than in the city itself, Mount Martha, Mount Eliza, South Frankston, Mornington.

Most days I am a thousand % sure I want to go and then I have the odd hick up and think what am I thinking. I know we will only regret it if we don't do it.

Good Luck

Crocodileseamus
Good luck to you Croccyseamus with ALL of it
Good choice of places btw.
xx
T