Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney meet 2005

Sydney meet 2005

Old Feb 18th 2005, 8:45 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney meet 2005

Originally Posted by hedgehog-girl
Hi, I am still going and I wondered if I can bring some other brits with me who have just arrived and need their social lives sorting...Is this ok???? What time at the cafe are we meeting??
bring whoever u like, its just a big get together
not long now
i will post my phone number tomorrow for the late arrivals
Old Feb 18th 2005, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Swaffy will become famous soon enoughSwaffy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by soapy
soapy
tass
suzysu
monkey
jamieo70
squalks
fastfunker
igual
sandra
swaffy
rumbletum
yafm
macquarie
sydney stace
ian 12
john howard
maxineb
barry and carol
jasonK
Rosie and fam
Hedgehog girl
kevmitch
mamichelle
Jimbo9
suzysu
less than a week to go, is everyone still up for it?

yup, still up for the meet (Angela + bump, Steve and Charlie-19months)
Old Feb 18th 2005, 10:10 am
Just Joined

squalks is an unknown quantity at this point

soapy
tass
suzysu
monkey
jamieo70
squalks
fastfunker
igual
sandra
swaffy
rumbletum
yafm
macquarie
sydney stace
ian 12
john howard
maxineb
barry and carol
jasonK
Rosie and fam
Hedgehog girl
kevmitch
mamichelle
Jimbo9
suzysu
less than a week to go, is everyone still up for it?
Yes, me hubby and our 15-month old! Looking forward to it..fingers crossed the rain stays away
Old Feb 18th 2005, 12:49 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

who cares about the rain, its not cold
not long to go
Old Feb 18th 2005, 8:29 pm
Master of verbal pish©

for anyone who gets lost on the way to the meet
soapy----0433309077
Old Feb 19th 2005, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

hedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nice

for anyone who gets lost on the way to the meet
soapy----0433309077
Hi, well we are in Manly at the moment and the weather is horrid. What's it like in Sydney and will the meet still be on?
Old Feb 19th 2005, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

igual will become famous soon enoughigual will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by hedgehog-girl
Hi, well we are in Manly at the moment and the weather is horrid. What's it like in Sydney and will the meet still be on?

just thinking the same thing ! Have sent you a pm, hopefully see you later!

Fiona
Old Feb 19th 2005, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

Is everyone still going ??

Don't want to winge about the rain but......... have you looked out the window ??!!!!!!!!!! :scared:
Old Feb 19th 2005, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

mamichelle is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Swaffy

Don't want to winge about the rain but......... have you looked out the window ??!!!!!!!!!! :scared:
To that end.... I don't think I'll be coming but have a great time anyway!
Old Feb 19th 2005, 9:44 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Originally Posted by Swaffy

Yes we are long journey so taking it early..... we are not made of sugar so will not dissolve and there are umbrella's Anyway this is australia by the time the meet starts it will be sunny and dry??????????????????
Old Feb 19th 2005, 9:45 pm
Master of verbal pish©

The weather tries to spoil things?
The meet is still on, but and it’s a big But.
If its still raining I think the best place to meet up is the Lower Concourse just next to the Opera House. Its about 5mins walk from the cafe in the park.
If the rain stops around 12-12.30 we will meet at the park.
Look forward to seeing u guys
Old Feb 19th 2005, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by yafm
Yes we are long journey so taking it early..... we are not made of sugar so will not dissolve and there are umbrella's Anyway this is australia by the time the meet starts it will be sunny and dry??????????????????

Previous reply from my husband(who hates the rain) i reckon it will clear up!!! I hope. It has actually stopped raining here in Coogee now!

Ange
Old Feb 19th 2005, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

Fastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant future

I'm in Crows Nest and although it's been raining all morning it seems to have stopped now (10am). Haven't seen a forecast today, but it's defintely looking brighter outside, so I reckon (hope) we'll be OK. Still going to be warm; i'm enjoying all this rain anyway - cools everything down a bit. Lightening last night was spectacular!
Old Feb 19th 2005, 10:16 pm
Master of verbal pish©

rain has stopped here too
Old Feb 20th 2005, 6:21 am
Master of verbal pish©

So much for the weather spoiling our day. It turned out to be a cracker of an afternoon. A good crowd turned out. It was a bit hard trying to chat to everyone, but now that you’ve been to at least one. There’s always another time.
I will post the photos and the list of names that attended later.
Thanks everyone for making a magic day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.