Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney meet 2005

Wikiposts

Sydney meet 2005

Old Feb 19th 2005, 7:51 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney meet 2005

photos are in, have a look at the photo post.
none of soapy though
Old Feb 19th 2005, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

Fastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by soapy
So much for the weather spoiling our day. It turned out to be a cracker of an afternoon. A good crowd turned out. It was a bit hard trying to chat to everyone, but now that you’ve been to at least one. There’s always another time.
I will post the photos and the list of names that attended later.
Thanks everyone for making a magic day.
...and thanks to you for arranging the day Soapy, it was a lot of fun and great to meet everyone at last! Still trying to rationalise real names with forum names/avatars; i'll get there eventually!

Weather was great even if it's pishing down again now (so timing was perfect!) and there was more thunder and lightening earlier. Look forward to catching up with everyone again soon..... Better go and have another glass of wine now Will let you know about the fishing....
Old Feb 19th 2005, 8:00 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

well FF, i had a wee word with the big man upstairs and told him to turn off the rain for a few hours while we had our meet. so if u have any prob let me know,now u know i have got direct contact with him.
great day mate, it just wasnt long enough to get to know everyone.
i await your email on the fishin
Old Feb 19th 2005, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

Fastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant future

well FF, i had a wee word with the big man upstairs and told him to turn off the rain for a few hours while we had our meet. so if u have any prob let me know,now u know i have got direct contact with him.
great day mate, it just wasnt long enough to get to know everyone.
i await your email on the fishin
What was the date again?
Old Feb 19th 2005, 8:06 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Fastfunker
What was the date again?
lmao, u were that busy takin, u forgot to listen
12th of march mate
Old Feb 19th 2005, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

lmao, u were that busy takin, u forgot to listen
12th of march mate

aaaahhhh! too much send and not enough receive. Or maybe that was the VB
Old Feb 19th 2005, 8:12 pm
Master of verbal pish©

ive just noticed, theres not a lot of pics of u???
Old Feb 19th 2005, 8:17 pm
Master of verbal pish©

there u go
Attached Thumbnails Sydney meet 2005-6.jpg  
Old Feb 19th 2005, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

there u go
Lol - that'll teach me to stand in the same place all afaternoon
Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:52 am
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Hi Soapy can you give me the e-mail for him upstairs. Youobviously got the weather right!
As we left SYDNEY on the train it rained cats dogs and various other animals and continued all night in our area.
However great day good to meet the 'old' and the new ex pats. Good luck to all of you who are hunting for various things.
Thanks for organising it Soapy (ps I have just taken half an hour t look thru the photos) well done.
Old Feb 20th 2005, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

SydneyStace will become famous soon enoughSydneyStace will become famous soon enough

Hi Soapy & Everyone who went to the meet,
Huge apologies for not making it, my brother-in-laws mum had a heart attack & so we had to look after 4 kids from Saturday through to Sunday.

Glad you all had a great time though!!

Stacey & Dave
Old Feb 20th 2005, 6:48 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by SydneyStace
Hi Soapy & Everyone who went to the meet,
Huge apologies for not making it, my brother-in-laws mum had a heart attack & so we had to look after 4 kids from Saturday through to Sunday.

Glad you all had a great time though!!

Stacey & Dave
hi stacey and dave,
sorry to hear about your brother-in-laws mum. i hope she is ok.
shame u missed it. it was a nice day and we met a few new people
we might see u at the next one.
Old Feb 20th 2005, 6:50 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by yafm
Hi Soapy can you give me the e-mail for him upstairs. Youobviously got the weather right!
As we left SYDNEY on the train it rained cats dogs and various other animals and continued all night in our area.
However great day good to meet the 'old' and the new ex pats. Good luck to all of you who are hunting for various things.
Thanks for organising it Soapy (ps I have just taken half an hour t look thru the photos) well done.
noone gets his email, or ill be struck with lighting
Old Feb 21st 2005, 2:13 am
Monkey

In article <[email protected]> ,
member21907@british_expats.com (soapy) wrote:

> *Subject:* Re: Sydney meet 2005
    > *From:* soapy <member21907@british_expats.com>
    > *Date:* Sun, 20 Feb 2005 07:21:04 +0000
    >
    >
    > > rain has stopped here too ;)
    >
    > So much for the weather spoiling our day. It turned out to be a cracker
    > of an afternoon. A good crowd turned out. It was a bit hard trying to
    > chat to everyone, but now that you’ve been to at least one. There’s
    > always another time. ;)
    > I will post the photos and the list of names that attended later.
    > Thanks everyone for making a magic day. :D
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com
    >

Thanks for organising it soapy, I'll try not to be so late next time ;-)

--
Paul
http://www.labrose.com

Old Feb 21st 2005, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

igual will become famous soon enoughigual will become famous soon enough

nice to meet everyone at the meet!

well done Soapy for organising a good day, you looked very dapper with your tartan rucksack / picnic rug, your very much the modern man , almost a catalogue model
would like to have seen you with that at Celtic park on the weekend :scared
by the way what date is the fishing trip again?

stay cool!

Nick

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.