Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Ladies FTC - 22 January 2007

Sydney Ladies FTC - 22 January 2007

Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:06 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney Ladies FTC - 22 January 2007

Another wet morning! However, I have been stroking my crystal ball and think we may get a dry hour or two tomorrow afternoon so if anyone wants to meet at The Flying Fox at Mona Vale so the kids can expel some energy in the park and the adults can have a decent cuppa and a chat, I am planning on getting there around 2pm.

Anyone free or brave enough to commit on a weather dependant basis?!
Old Jan 21st 2008, 12:38 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - 22 January 2007

Count me in.
Old Jan 21st 2008, 1:08 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

I'll mark it on the calendar for tomorrow afternoon but if it pours i"m not coming.
Also as I've never been to this venue can you tell me where it is exactly & if that is the name of the actual Cafe
Thx
Old Jan 21st 2008, 3:53 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hoola
I'll mark it on the calendar for tomorrow afternoon but if it pours i"m not coming.
Also as I've never been to this venue can you tell me where it is exactly & if that is the name of the actual Cafe
Thx
The Flying Fox Park and Cafe (actual name) is located on Mona Street. It is actually part of Winnererremy Bay Reserve at Mona Vale. From Mona Vale head along Pittwater Road towards Church Point. The best land mark is to look for Pittwater High School on a mini roundabout. Take a right so that you you pass the school on your left, then there is another mini roundabout and the park is just beyond it on the left. There is a car park but if you don't want to pay there is plenty of street parking. Look out for a red sign saying The Flying Fox by the entrance to the carpark.
Old Jan 21st 2008, 4:29 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Thanks for that ..............will hope for better weather tomorrow
Old Jan 21st 2008, 5:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

I`ll have to say no again as the windows are going to be installed tomorrow and I really need to be here as if I`m not I can guarantee the windows will be installed upside down etc. Also got landscape gardeners in and ditto if I`m not here I just know nothing will be completed to specification. Have a great day and I hope the rain holds off.

Lets do a movie run again as I enjoyed that last week. Would Hornsy be more convenient for some ?
Old Jan 21st 2008, 5:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

We'll be there if it isn't raining. Hornsby cinema is good for me Wilgar

M x