Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Train Station for Forrestfield

Train Station for Forrestfield

Old Jan 21st 2008, 6:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Default Train Station for Forrestfield

Spoke to my neigbour who said they are going to build a railway station in Forrestfield,the line is there already and the trains will only goto Midland and Freo...if it's true then thats good news

Steve
Old Jan 21st 2008, 6:06 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Train Station for Forrestfield

Originally Posted by Steve2438
Spoke to my neigbour who said they are going to build a railway station in Forrestfield,the line is there already and the trains will only goto Midland and Freo...if it's true then thats good news

Steve
That's news to me but it would be a good idea and handy from Kalamunda.
Old Jan 21st 2008, 6:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

Next time i see her i will try to get some more info...time lines and the like
Old Jan 21st 2008, 6:16 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve2438
Next time i see her i will try to get some more info...time lines and the like
Just Googled it and could not find anything. Maybe a rumour?
Old Jan 21st 2008, 6:30 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

There was something in the news a couple of months ago about the govt proposing a rail line to link the airport with the city, which resurfaced this weekend with the state govt bending the ear of the federal govt to support uniting the two terminals etc. There were several options for the rail line, one of which was a loop around the airport and I guess Forrestfield would fall into that area. 2015 is the timescale for the airport redevelopment so if this is the same story don't hold your breath!