Sydney Hotel

Old Oct 8th 2003, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future
Default Sydney Hotel

Our first night in Oz will be in Sydney, and my husband wants to treat me to a night in a posh hotel, as we didnt have time to celebrate our anniversary last month. We want one that has good views of the Opera House. Does anyone know one we can approach?
Old Oct 8th 2003, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

SuzeM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney Hotel

Originally posted by podgypossum
Our first night in Oz will be in Sydney, and my husband wants to treat me to a night in a posh hotel, as we didnt have time to celebrate our anniversary last month. We want one that has good views of the Opera House. Does anyone know one we can approach?
Try the Quay West, very expensive but worth the views (so I'm told).
Sue
Old Oct 8th 2003, 9:53 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Mrs BP and I spent our first married night at the Park Hyatt which is opposite the opera house. You have to ask for a room with an Opera House View. Another with a view is the Shangri La (what was the ANA). There is another top hotel on Observatory Hill but I do not know if it has a view.