Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney FTC meet - Tuesday 1 September

Sydney FTC meet - Tuesday 1 September

Old Sep 29th 2009, 2:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney FTC meet - Tuesday 1 September

I can make the 6th- is there anything suitable for a 13 yr old girl?
Doubt I can do the 14th tho as DD has swimming training until 12 noon.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Hello everyone- sorry I haven't been around for a bit, health issues caught up with me, but feeling a bit better now. Are we meeting in the school hols at all?
I was planning on organising a meet for Tuesday 6th at Balmoral. However, if this clashes with the newcomers movies date would people prefer a different day? I could do Wednesday 7th instead, but would be confusing being an FWC?

We have birthdays and holiday 2nd week, so probably won't be up to much then.

So lets say Balmoral from 11ish, but do we want 6th or 7th before I start a thread?
Old Sep 29th 2009, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

The 6th will be much better for me but if it clashes with other things then maybe I shall just have to miss yet another FTC (although will I be technically missing it if it becomes FWC?)
Old Sep 29th 2009, 11:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Can't do the 7th as I have an appointment with my neurologist in the morning.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 12:05 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

I think 7th would get my vote, although I'll have to change my work days, don't want to miss another FTC FWC
Old Sep 30th 2009, 3:27 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

FWIW I just thought I'd mention that I will miss all of you whether it is FMC, FTC, FWC, FThC or FFC but hope to be around for FTC in November (Wow - that sounds ages away!) And, for the record will FTC in November be Melbourne Cup Day? Have fun all! I know I'll be having fun catching up with the rellies!

A big thank you to yanH for stepping in to organise this months meet(s).

B x
Old Sep 30th 2009, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

FFS Binbird. WTF are all those accronyms?????????????
LOL
W
FWIW we`ll miss you too. Have a fab time with all the rellies and hope the girls have fun with their cousins. Bet they`ll have a wild time in their loft.
Oh and of course I`m sure they`ll all be impressed with Mr. B`s `erection`.As of course we all are.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Hoola
pm me details of time at movies too Wilgar will you
You should have it by now via Newcomers Newsletter if not call if you have queries. Or call in here en route to cinema.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Yup! Of course.Either or.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

ER DUR! Just sussed Bunbird`s FWC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds fine to me.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 10:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

I can do either though I'd prefer the 6th.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 10:38 pm
CEM
BE Enthusiast

CEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wilgar
FFS Binbird. WTF are all those accronyms?????????????
LOL
W
FWIW we`ll miss you too. Have a fab time with all the rellies and hope the girls have fun with their cousins. Bet they`ll have a wild time in their loft.
Oh and of course I`m sure they`ll all be impressed with Mr. B`s `erection`.As of course we all are.
Now I'm worried.........!!!
Old Oct 1st 2009, 12:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Haven't had the newcomer's letter- can someone send me the times etc??? Thanks

Have a smashing time binbird.
Old Oct 1st 2009, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

I've started a new thread- I'm very proud of myself for working out how to do that!!
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 5:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Still haven't had cinema details. Please someone put me out of my misery so to speak.