Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney FTC Meet - 5th August

Sydney FTC Meet - 5th August

Old Aug 5th 2008, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sydney FTC Meet - 5th August

Elliebelle
You are just too sweet to think of me. I may be power walking at C.brook and may well see you there actually. However, will not stay long as I have a prior date with Sal who has offered vodka at 10.30 am. I`m trying to work out a kind way of explaining that even for me 10.30am is just too early! After all we may be in Australia but standards must be maintained.
Have fun on the canteen tomorrow.I ran up with my cakes etc for the canteen this am leaving my invalid at home and found the volunteer mums locked out of the canteen at PH Oval so they`d hooked up the urns outside.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wilgar
Elliebelle
However, will not stay long as I have a prior date with Sal who has offered vodka at 10.30 am. I`m trying to work out a kind way of explaining that even for me 10.30am is just too early! After all we may be in Australia but standards must be maintained.
Yeah right Wilgar - who are you tring to kid?!
Old Aug 5th 2008, 10:17 am
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

By 'standards' I presume you mean a standard measure? I'm sure Sal1705 maintains her optics and won't skimp you....
Old Aug 5th 2008, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

elliebell is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 22B
By 'standards' I presume you mean a standard measure? I'm sure Sal1705 maintains her optics and won't skimp you....
i might have to run past canteen to go for vodka at Sals sounds much better than watching darlings run around .standards darlings??? most disappointed if you cant do vodka at 10 am i will have to show you how easily its done ..then i might just manage watching kiddies just think how embarassed 11year old daughter would be by me cheering her on after vodkas!!!
Old Aug 5th 2008, 11:28 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Well if the bars open this early maybe a detour from work is in order for me...rack 'em up
Old Aug 5th 2008, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Sydney FTC Meet - 5th August

Oh er what have I started? No. No. Not that Sal!