Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney FTC Meet - 5th August

Sydney FTC Meet - 5th August

Old Jul 29th 2008, 10:01 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney FTC Meet - 5th August

Hello again

First Tuesday of the month is nearly here so let's get the ball rolling. I think we are planning on giving Galston a go but some of you locals think we may need to meet somewhere for coffee before heading to the club as it may not open until midday.

So you lot! Give us the details and then we can see who can make a coffee at "Venue A" at 10.30 or who will be joining us for lunch from noon at "Venue B". . . .

Confused Binbird!
Old Jul 29th 2008, 11:37 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice
Default Re: Sydney FTC Meet - 5th August

I spoke with the Galston Club who say that they will be able to serve coffees from 10:30am as the restaurant manager is in from 10am & they would be able to open the playground for the littles from this time too.
No food however would be available until noon, so maybe no cake with coffee!!

I however cannot attend as I will be very busy at dog training class with the dominent "bitch" in my household...yeh yeh less of the smart comments there please. It was the only day the trainer could make & if I've any chance of re-training & re-homing my latest foster dog I must go.

Have a good meet whatever you decide.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 9:33 pm
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

10:30 at Galston Club is good for me
Old Jul 29th 2008, 9:42 pm
Just Joined

Delila is an unknown quantity at this point

Um... What/where is the Galston Club please?

Thanks.
Old Jul 30th 2008, 2:41 am
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

Hi Delila,

I found this on Google, it gives info and location - see you there

http://www.galstonclub.com.au/content/home/o/75965
Old Jul 30th 2008, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, we will be there.
Old Jul 30th 2008, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

ShazC is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi girls I am coming to this FTC as I have not been before and I think it will be good to catch up with everyone .....and it sounds like a good venue too....see you all there....shaz x
Old Jul 30th 2008, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

The Stevenses will become famous soon enoughThe Stevenses will become famous soon enough

I will be there too so keep a look out for someone wandering around, not sure where to go!!

Jo
Old Jul 31st 2008, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Sydney FTC Meet - 5th August

OH No!Our school Sports Day was rained off yesterday and has been rescheduled for Tues 5th thus rendering me unable to attend FTC. Again. Cannot miss it as No.2 son & heir has some major races and I must be there to cheer him on. Have fun.
Old Jul 31st 2008, 7:57 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Stevenses
I will be there too so keep a look out for someone wandering around, not sure where to go!!

Jo
I haven't been there before either so I'll be wandering around looking lost too! And Wilgar, the weather forecast for Tuesday does not look promising so you may be joining us yet!

Will book a table in the name of First Tuesday Club from 10.30. See you all next week. . .

B
Old Aug 1st 2008, 2:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

I will try and get there; tho as I have no idea where I'm heading I will probably be even later than usual!
Old Aug 1st 2008, 3:16 am
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope to be there too, see you then.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Sydney FTC Meet - 5th August

Originally Posted by binbird
I haven't been there before either so I'll be wandering around looking lost too! And Wilgar, the weather forecast for Tuesday does not look promising so you may be joining us yet!

Will book a table in the name of First Tuesday Club from 10.30. See you all next week. . .

B
Hooray. Pray for rain and that son & heirs races will simply be postponed until a date more suitable to me. Gosh I`m a c@#* mother to put coffee & gossip before my own childs sporting achievements!
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

elliebell is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wilgar
Hooray. Pray for rain and that son & heirs races will simply be postponed until a date more suitable to me. Gosh I`m a c@#* mother to put coffee & gossip before my own childs sporting achievements!
I might actually be free to make it on Tuesday .... if I dont get asked to work ....not sure whether i will know anyone as i havent been for soooo long ..
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

We'll be there. Haven't a clue where Galston is but have SatNav will travel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.