Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney - Family Hotel Accomodation

Sydney - Family Hotel Accomodation

Old Oct 3rd 2005, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

pukka pom will become famous soon enoughpukka pom will become famous soon enough
Default Sydney - Family Hotel Accomodation

Hi Guys, can anyone help me please by recommendation. We are off for our validation trip March '06 and have decided to spend 4 days in Sydney before flying up to the Sunshine Coast, we are a family of 5, children will be 6, 4 and 2, we would like somewhere not too far from things as our stay is short but not too expensive (a lot to ask i Know!!)

Would really appreciate any help! Cheers, Sally & Family
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 6:30 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney - Family Hotel Accomodation

Originally Posted by pukka pom
Hi Guys, can anyone help me please by recommendation. We are off for our validation trip March '06 and have decided to spend 4 days in Sydney before flying up to the Sunshine Coast, we are a family of 5, children will be 6, 4 and 2, we would like somewhere not too far from things as our stay is short but not too expensive (a lot to ask i Know!!)

Hi Sally,
We stayed in Sydney with our 2 children, Our hotel was the Sydney Boulevard which was about a 10-15 min walk from most of the things I don't think they do rooms for 5 though ... All I would suggest is looking around Darling Harbour as it is lovely and steer clear from Kings Cross as it has a reputation( if you know what I mean) I know the Moat house is lovely but try www.quickbeds.com they were reasonable
Jane x
Old Oct 4th 2005, 2:01 am
Forum Regular

Macquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really nice

Originally Posted by pukka pom

Hi Sally and Family,
I would recommend the Meriton World Tower - booked via wotif.com.au - if you don't mind waiting till the last minute to book it. At the moment they have fantastic 2 bedroom apartmentments going for AUD250 a night. It may sound a bit pricey but you could easily save the difference having some meals in and making sandwiches for lunch as the kids are so little. They are very central and near the Queen Victoria Building and Monorail station and have stunning views. Have a look anyway - and have a great time in Sydney.

Julie
Old Oct 5th 2005, 4:59 am
Forum Regular

pukka pom will become famous soon enoughpukka pom will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Macquarie
Hi Sally and Family,
I would recommend the Meriton World Tower - booked via wotif.com.au - if you don't mind waiting till the last minute to book it. At the moment they have fantastic 2 bedroom apartmentments going for AUD250 a night. It may sound a bit pricey but you could easily save the difference having some meals in and making sandwiches for lunch as the kids are so little. They are very central and near the Queen Victoria Building and Monorail station and have stunning views. Have a look anyway - and have a great time in Sydney.

Julie
Really appreciate your help guys - thankyou!