Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - Jan 10th

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - Jan 10th

Old Jan 8th 2013, 9:41 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - Jan 10th

So, how has everybody recovered from the Christmas season?

And ready to re-instigate mid week drinking?

We need to finish the alphabetical tour off, but as there is no U option, and the weather is likely to be prtty warm and sticky, I suggest we head to The Verandah bar, at 55-65 Elizabeth Street in the CBD:

The Verandah Bar

A great open air drinking area overlooking Martin Squarewith good food and drink too. Not sure about pints though.

Who else is in?

S
Old Jan 8th 2013, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - Jan 10th

Sounds good
Old Jan 9th 2013, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

I might pop along.... only 9 more possible drinks I can attend!!
Old Jan 9th 2013, 10:26 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Might be there....have to deliver training in the city tomorrow.
Old Jan 9th 2013, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

DebinSydney is an unknown quantity at this point

We're definitely there for our first Aussie drink of the year! Woohoo! And I have...wait for it...Percy pigs from trusty M&S! So assume vix and Alex
Will be in!
Old Jan 9th 2013, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by DebinSydney
We're definitely there for our first Aussie drink of the year! Woohoo! And I have...wait for it...Percy pigs from trusty M&S! So assume vix and Alex
Will be in!
Did somebody mention Percy pigs....... I'm in.
Old Jan 9th 2013, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

martin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud of

Hey Vix.

Please can you bring my bag out tonight. Actually just thought, youre probably going straight from work. Doesn't matter if you are.
Old Jan 10th 2013, 1:44 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by martin1978
Hey Vix.

Please can you bring my bag out tonight. Actually just thought, youre probably going straight from work. Doesn't matter if you are.
Sorry, I won't be going home before heading to the bar.....
Old Jan 10th 2013, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

martin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by vix77
Sorry, I won't be going home before heading to the bar.....
No worries. Catch you later.
Old Jan 10th 2013, 3:16 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Is it a man bag?!
Old Jan 10th 2013, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

Yep it's got all my man things in it.

Its just my backpack that i use for work and for transporting beer to parties.
Old Jan 10th 2013, 4:50 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy all, I finished early and am back on the beach!!
Old Jan 10th 2013, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

princio is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
So, how has everybody recovered from the Christmas season?

And ready to re-instigate mid week drinking?

We need to finish the alphabetical tour off, but as there is no U option, and the weather is likely to be prtty warm and sticky, I suggest we head to The Verandah bar, at 55-65 Elizabeth Street in the CBD:

The Verandah Bar

A great open air drinking area overlooking Martin Squarewith good food and drink too. Not sure about pints though.

Who else is in?

S
Might not make it tonight but for future A-Z pub crawls now we have ventured OTB the is the Union pub in North Sydney - 2 mins away from the Rag n Famish
Old Jan 16th 2013, 4:49 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Hey folks,

This week's meet up thread is here...

S