Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - December 9th 2010

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - December 9th 2010

Old Dec 9th 2010, 4:33 am
BE Enthusiast

markbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - December 9th 2010

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Ok, well, this will possibly be the last Thursday Drinks this year, and as the weather looks like it's going to be nice, let's head somewhere nice.

I think we should give the Verandah a try - great views, and a lovely balcony from which to gaze at the city in the evening:

The Verandah

Looks like a good menu too. I did promise we would go there some weeks ago, so let's give it a try tomorrow.

Hopefully see some of you there,

S
Last drinks of the year?? You mean last drinks of the year because your on holiday??
Not been the Verandah, so we'll be along to say merry christmas, happy holidays, happy hanukkah, happy ramadan, happy diwali......
Old Dec 9th 2010, 4:41 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markbhx
Last drinks of the year?? You mean last drinks of the year because your on holiday??
Not been the Verandah, so we'll be along to say merry christmas, happy holidays, happy hanukkah, happy ramadan, happy diwali......
Happy talk??
Old Dec 9th 2010, 4:52 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Last drinks?!? WTF?!?
Old Dec 9th 2010, 4:55 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Last drinks?!? WTF?!?

Ok, Ok - My last drinks!

S
Old Dec 9th 2010, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Sorry I can't make it to ur last drinks Swerve! have a great trip!

Who is up for the Opera Bar on the 23rd? Or we could do the Friday if people wanted to?
Old Dec 9th 2010, 11:56 pm
Banned

MrJenkins is a name known to allMrJenkins is a name known to allMrJenkins is a name known to allMrJenkins is a name known to allMrJenkins is a name known to allMrJenkins is a name known to allMrJenkins is a name known to allMrJenkins is a name known to allMrJenkins is a name known to allMrJenkins is a name known to allMrJenkins is a name known to all

Hi I keep on meaning to get out to one of these, but always get caught up at work. I recently arrived in Sydney so would love to meet up on the 23rd as work will be quite and I will get out on time
Old Dec 9th 2010, 11:58 pm
Forum Regular

afclegend is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MrJenkins
Hi I keep on meaning to get out to one of these, but always get caught up at work. I recently arrived in Sydney so would love to meet up on the 23rd as work will be quite and I will get out on time
Yeah i could be up for this as i couldnt make it last night due to work nightmare was looking forward to a beer or two too.
Old Dec 10th 2010, 3:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Excellent! 23rd it is then! Will we still meet 16th? What do people think?
Old Dec 10th 2010, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

afclegend is an unknown quantity at this point

Wont manage 16th but 23rd is good with me I finish work for Xmas break then so all good
Old Dec 13th 2010, 3:34 am
BE Forum Addict

JoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm keen to meet 16th as I haven't been for a few weeks and would be good to see some of you lot!
Old Dec 15th 2010, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

Oaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Last week we tried to persuade "The Swerve" to post this weeks location while he was away. A long shot but we are a shambles without our leader!

In his absence anyone have a venue they'll like to go to tonight?
Old Dec 15th 2010, 10:47 pm
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Oaters
Last week we tried to persuade "The Swerve" to post this weeks location while he was away. A long shot but we are a shambles without our leader!

In his absence anyone have a venue they'll like to go to tonight?
Yep, we are always lost without him!
As its the season to be jolly, i could be persuaded to head out for a few. Sounds like you are up for it too.. Any more takers? We'll just need a venue then...
Old Dec 15th 2010, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

Oaters is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you feel about the Slip Inn?
Old Dec 15th 2010, 11:42 pm
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Oaters
How do you feel about the Slip Inn?
Ok, done. Will do a new post..
Old Dec 15th 2010, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

Happiya is an unknown quantity at this point

not sure yet if i can make tonight but happy with the 23rd!

Dylan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.