Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - December 9th 2010

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - December 9th 2010

Old Dec 8th 2010, 4:23 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - December 9th 2010

Ok, well, this will possibly be the last Thursday Drinks this year, and as the weather looks like it's going to be nice, let's head somewhere nice.

I think we should give the Verandah a try - great views, and a lovely balcony from which to gaze at the city in the evening:

The Verandah

Looks like a good menu too. I did promise we would go there some weeks ago, so let's give it a try tomorrow.

Hopefully see some of you there,

S
Old Dec 8th 2010, 9:07 am
Just Joined

dorreenk is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - December 9th 2010

Hi

We would be interested in joining you if possible. What time do you meet? How can we find your group in the bar?

Thanks very much K
Old Dec 8th 2010, 10:25 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - December 9th 2010

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Ok, well, this will possibly be the last Thursday Drinks this year, and as the weather looks like it's going to be nice, let's head somewhere nice.

I think we should give the Verandah a try - great views, and a lovely balcony from which to gaze at the city in the evening:

The Verandah

Looks like a good menu too. I did promise we would go there some weeks ago, so let's give it a try tomorrow.

Hopefully see some of you there,

S
I will be there, need a few beers to chill out!
Old Dec 8th 2010, 10:37 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dorreenk
Hi

We would be interested in joining you if possible. What time do you meet? How can we find your group in the bar?

Thanks very much K
Feel free to come along! We normally meet up from about 6:30 onwards, though I am rarely there before 7.

I will send you a Private Message with a contact number so you can find us

S
Old Dec 8th 2010, 7:35 pm
Just Joined

Talking Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - December 9th 2010

I have not been able to see your PMsg when I choose PMsg section in top right of screen it says

"The administrator has restricted use of the private message system to members with more than 3 posts."

How can I find your msg? Sorry for being very very 'GREEN'

thxs
Old Dec 8th 2010, 8:46 pm
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

I have not been able to see your PMsg when I choose PMsg section in top right of screen it says

"The administrator has restricted use of the private message system to members with more than 3 posts."

thxs
do another post....reply to this and then you will have PM capability
Old Dec 8th 2010, 9:09 pm
has lost The Game

thxs

Yes, post again, and you will be able to access it! You're almost there!

S
Old Dec 9th 2010, 3:41 am
Forum Regular

afclegend is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Yes, post again, and you will be able to access it! You're almost there!

S
Myself and girlfriend just moved to Sydney couple weeks ago we might pop along for a couple refreshments, How would i be able to meet you guys?

Cheers,
Old Dec 9th 2010, 3:52 am
Social Grenade Thrower

Originally Posted by afclegend
Myself and girlfriend just moved to Sydney couple weeks ago we might pop along for a couple refreshments, How would i be able to meet you guys?

Cheers,
Depends on which AFC you follow!!!!!!
Old Dec 9th 2010, 4:01 am
Just Joined

Thanks for your help - Doh! I thought the restriction worked the other way. Hopefully this will now allow me to have PM's so that I can join you tonight to thank you in person.
Old Dec 9th 2010, 4:11 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for your help - Doh! I thought the restriction worked the other way. Hopefully this will now allow me to have PM's so that I can join you tonight to thank you in person.
Only 1 afc m8 aberdeen
Old Dec 9th 2010, 4:12 am
Social Grenade Thrower

I'll be going straight from work so will be there from about 6pm onwards, grab a good seat!
I'll be the scruffy partly bearded guy in striped blue shirt and dark grey trousers with a small work rucksack and yet still a dandy twinkle in my eye!!
Old Dec 9th 2010, 4:12 am
Social Grenade Thrower

Only 1 afc m8 aberdeen
Phew......for one dreadful moment I thought I might have to spend my evening with a Gooner!!!
Old Dec 9th 2010, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by paddyo
Phew......for one dreadful moment I thought I might have to spend my evening with a Gooner!!!
Lol no chance of that, who you follow
Old Dec 9th 2010, 4:20 am
Social Grenade Thrower

Lol no chance of that, who you follow
bearing in mind the non love of Gooners, it can only be the mighty Spurs!! Sad I know but I have supported them since I was 7 through thick and thin!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.