Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday night drinks - 20th June

Sydney CBD Thursday night drinks - 20th June

Old Jun 19th 2013, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all
Default Sydney CBD Thursday night drinks - 20th June

Hello

Sorry for the delay, my Internet connection in Melbourne has been a bit erratic....

This week I thought we would try somewhere new, lets go to the Tank Stream Bar on Abercrombie Lane

http://merivale.com.au/tankstreambar/#1

We should hopefully have a table reserved, I will give you the details when I get them. If we don't like it we can venture downstairs to Palmer and Co.....

Who is in?
Old Jun 19th 2013, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday night drinks - 20th June

Originally Posted by vix77
Hello

Sorry for the delay, my Internet connection in Melbourne has been a bit erratic....

This week I thought we would try somewhere new, lets go to the Tank Stream Bar on Abercrombie Lane

http://merivale.com.au/tankstreambar/#1

We should hopefully have a table reserved, I will give you the details when I get them. If we don't like it we can venture downstairs to Palmer and Co.....

Who is in?
Table is booked but we have to be there by 6pm otherwise they will give the table away..... I am not back from Melbourne until 7pm, are there any takers to get there early and grab the table?
Old Jun 19th 2013, 10:57 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

" it’s the perfect place to enjoy a fine glass of wine and hand-selected cheeses." Whaaaaaat??
Old Jun 19th 2013, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by paddyo
" it’s the perfect place to enjoy a fine glass of wine and hand-selected cheeses." Whaaaaaat??
Sounds amazing doesn't it...... They also serve pints for those not so sophistomacated
Old Jun 20th 2013, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

Oaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paddyo
I'm in for a pint of wine and a wheel - never been to this place so looking forward to it.
Old Jun 20th 2013, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

Oaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vix77
Table is booked but we have to be there by 6pm otherwise they will give the table away..... I am not back from Melbourne until 7pm, are there any takers to get there early and grab the table?

I can probably make it for about 6.

Who else can come to secure it if I'm late? Anyone else coming tonight?
Old Jun 20th 2013, 5:46 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

I've got a Hall Pass for tomorrow so not out tonight......enjoy!!
Old Jun 21st 2013, 5:07 am
Just Joined

WilmslowtoSydney is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there

A pal and I were looking to pop along to say hello to a few new faces, and of course have a few post-work vinos. Do we simply come along to the next Thursday meet? Do many get together on a fortnightly basis?

Cheers in advance of your reply.
Old Jun 21st 2013, 6:22 am
Social Grenade Thrower

Originally Posted by WilmslowtoSydney
Hi there

A pal and I were looking to pop along to say hello to a few new faces, and of course have a few post-work vinos. Do we simply come along to the next Thursday meet? Do many get together on a fortnightly basis?

Cheers in advance of your reply.
Weekly, every thursday. Check on here, usually posted by Wednesday afternoon. Come along and meet everyone!!!
Old Jun 21st 2013, 6:48 am
Just Joined

WilmslowtoSydney is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent! I'm hoping for a good fix of British wit, satire and humour!
Old Jun 21st 2013, 4:10 pm
Social Grenade Thrower

hmmmmm.....well....British sarcasm anyway!!
Old Jun 26th 2013, 3:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Thurs 27th meetup details are ready.....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...3#post10773673