Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 4th September 2008 - Newcomers welcome

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 4th September 2008 - Newcomers welcome

Old Sep 5th 2008, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 4th September 2008 - Newcomers welcome

Originally Posted by MTPockets
Won't make it down again this wk as still feeling quite rough - I blame the pilgrims and their mass hysteria too - goddam religion...

Have a good one and see you all next wk. J
I feel rather rough too but I don't think it is fair to blame a hangover on the Pilgrims... somehow, whenever Sharon (not scottish sharon..) comes out along come the jaegarbombs and you managed to recruit a sidekick in the guise of kaza to push these drinks on us... oh how i tried to protest, it was a fruitless effort. So, in an act of revenge I managed to leave the random Karaoke place at 2am $50 up and with a free small black cardigan thanks to the generosity of sharon and kaza... mwuahaha

anyway, although it is paining me to think about alcohol at the moment I did promise to post about Sat night - Let me know if there are any objections to meeting at 7.30pm at the Bank Hotel in Newtown, first pub on the right of newtown station. We will then do a mini bar crawl before ending up at Britpop night at the Abercrombie Hotel around midnight ish... it is $10 to get in unless you email your full name to [email protected] to get your name on the guest list, this gives you free entry at any time.

If you are coming along later and dont have mine or nathans mobile number then send me a PM and I will pass it on...

Thank heavens for half days at work, I will be back in bed in 3hours... yay!
Old Sep 5th 2008, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

kaza is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 4th September 2008 - Newcomers welcome

Originally Posted by vix77
I feel rather rough too but I don't think it is fair to blame a hangover on the Pilgrims... somehow, whenever Sharon (not scottish sharon..) comes out along come the jaegarbombs and you managed to recruit a sidekick in the guise of kaza to push these drinks on us... oh how i tried to protest, it was a fruitless effort. So, in an act of revenge I managed to leave the random Karaoke place at 2am $50 up and with a free small black cardigan thanks to the generosity of sharon and kaza... mwuahaha

anyway, although it is paining me to think about alcohol at the moment I did promise to post about Sat night - Let me know if there are any objections to meeting at 7.30pm at the Bank Hotel in Newtown, first pub on the right of newtown station. We will then do a mini bar crawl before ending up at Britpop night at the Abercrombie Hotel around midnight ish... it is $10 to get in unless you email your full name to [email protected] to get your name on the guest list, this gives you free entry at any time.

If you are coming along later and dont have mine or nathans mobile number then send me a PM and I will pass it on...

Thank heavens for half days at work, I will be back in bed in 3hours... yay!
Damn it... I just bought that cardigan yesterday I had no idea I even left it, might have been a tad drunk. I was still drunk when i got up this morning and I have been told by my senior manager I smell like a brewery..... :$. All in all the sign of a good night! I'm defo up for Saturday taking it easy tonight to try and sort myself out! I want a half day, bed sounds so appealing
Old Sep 5th 2008, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

martin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud of

I am so dying this morning. Good job I don't have work.

Bad news!! Supergrass friday gig is now sold out so it looks like i'm gonna have to go to the saturday one.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

sharonm5 will become famous soon enoughsharonm5 will become famous soon enough

i feel horrible...did I mention that I met up with work afterwards and went to the cross.... this is the very reason why I should not go out during the week... i think I am still drunk!!!
Old Sep 5th 2008, 5:13 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sharonm5
i feel horrible...did I mention that I met up with work afterwards and went to the cross.... this is the very reason why I should not go out during the week... i think I am still drunk!!!

Yeah, that really was a top night out. Good to see that there was the usual loss of clothes and inhibitions...

S
Old Sep 5th 2008, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

martin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud of

Who left an umbrella in the karaoke? Its currently with me.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 5:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by martin1978
Who left an umbrella in the karaoke? Its currently with me.
Is it pink??
Old Sep 5th 2008, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

yep its pink. was gonna use it today but thought i would look a bit gay.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 5:30 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martin1978
yep its pink. was gonna use it today but thought i would look a bit gay.

That doesn't stop you normally...

Kaza - Is there any more of your stuff floating around various establishments in the CBD?

S
Old Sep 5th 2008, 5:35 am
Forum Regular

okay that will be mine then...

Swerv-o all I can say is no comment!
Old Sep 5th 2008, 11:28 am
Just Joined

hannah123 is an unknown quantity at this point

saturday sounds fun, trying to get intouch with aimi see if she wants to come too!!

i have no idea where im going at present but will google it later.

as for the bombing thingy ...... at least u guys didnt have to drive!!!!

hannah
Old Sep 6th 2008, 5:56 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice

omg - how on earth did you end up going from schnitzel heaven to singing again! I'm glad I'm safely on the other side of the world! See you at H!
Old Sep 8th 2008, 12:51 am
Forum Regular

sharonm5 will become famous soon enoughsharonm5 will become famous soon enough

i have a burst eardrum...seriously!! Was at work on friday and thought maybe I was a tad tipsy still as I could walk straight but went to doctor and I have a burst eardrum...

Noice...we did well kids we did well!!!
Old Sep 9th 2008, 1:41 am
has lost The Game

Hi All,

Here's the link to this week's meet up thread...

Link

S