Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 30th October 2008 - Newcomers welcome

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 30th October 2008 - Newcomers welcome

Old Oct 30th 2008, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 30th October 2008 - Newcomers welcome

[QUOTE=Bats1;6920601]
Originally Posted by briwi
Did I miss something with Fern Britton? ... You will have to enlighten me!!!
she went round telling everyone she ate crackers or something and lost a shed load (literally) of weight, but then it turned out she'd had it sucked out through a pipe instead....cue women across the length and breadth of the country muttering under their breath and saying things like "judy would never have done that"
Old Oct 30th 2008, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 30th October 2008 - Newcomers welcome

[QUOTE=Bonch;6923437]
Originally Posted by Bats1
she went round telling everyone she ate crackers or something and lost a shed load (literally) of weight, but then it turned out she'd had it sucked out through a pipe instead....cue women across the length and breadth of the country muttering under their breath and saying things like "judy would never have done that"
Okay before Fern sues us for libel - yes, she went round telling everyone she ate crackers, but there was no pipe (unless that's something else she's not telling anyone) instead she had a gastric band, so it's more of a cable tie than a pipe
Old Oct 30th 2008, 4:43 am
Just Joined

The_Moon is an unknown quantity at this point

This is the first alphabet evening I will miss and it is the closest one too me. Bummer. I can't make it as I am preparing for the Orsm Halloween party tomorrow.

I hope that everyone is coming (or thinking pretty strongy about it). There should be lots of people / booze / films and fun so do drop in.

If you are not sure or want more details Private message me. And tell me your name as I can never remember all of these alias'

Lee
Old Oct 30th 2008, 4:57 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

doesn't sound like a good idea for a party if it stops an evening of drinking??@?@?
Old Nov 4th 2008, 4:53 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Here's this week's thread.

This week's thread

S