Sydney

Old Oct 30th 2006, 1:52 am
Banned

sweetcheeks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sydney

got a job in the CBD, is renting accommodation reasonable near by?
Old Oct 30th 2006, 2:21 am
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney

Originally Posted by sweetcheeks
Depends on what your definition of reasonable is!
How many bedrooms do you want, how far are you prepared to travel, how much do you want to spend, do you want furnished?

I suggest trying a search on BE as this comes up a bit, however the following should help a bit:

www.domain.com.au and www.realestate.com.au - rental properties - will give you a good idea of cost

and

http://www.131500.info/realtime/newjourney.asp - will give you an idea of how long it will take to get from any given area to your place of work..

Hope you find something!

Steve
Old Nov 1st 2006, 5:48 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

do a search on living in sydney, play with the words a bit till u find the right threads.
loads of info on this site. all u need to do is hunt for it
Old Nov 1st 2006, 8:46 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Are you single/married/with children, looking for own/shared accomodation? There's stuff here to suit every budget and lifestyle, so you should do OK.

There are studio appartments from $160 per week in and around Newtown (10 mins from the city) or luxuary appartments up to $400 a week.

I hate living on my own, so am sharing with folks in a great house in Erskineville for $150 a week, all in. Only problem I have had is that my name isn't on any of the bills for ID purposes.

There's plenty of stuff to rent around Bondi, but the transport links arn't so great IMO.

Post a bit more info, and I'll see what I can find out...

S