Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Surrey/SW London

Surrey/SW London

Old Mar 4th 2008, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Surrey/SW London

Originally Posted by davidleonard1983
Everyone still up for sunday? Looking forward to meeting you all!!!!

Silly question but how will we recognisee each other, we went to one before and hardly anyone met each other for hours as we were in different parts of the pub
Claire
</IMG></IMG>
Old Mar 4th 2008, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

Ding Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really nice

Hello all, Can we come too?
There's a few questions that still need answering though. Is it a drink up or food as well? Are kiddies invited? Are we wearing a red carnation for identification and whose first round is it?
PS.... Any chance of a lift home to Horsham???? LOL
Old Mar 5th 2008, 6:20 am
Just Joined

davidleonard1983 is a jewel in the roughdavidleonard1983 is a jewel in the roughdavidleonard1983 is a jewel in the roughdavidleonard1983 is a jewel in the rough

Yeah kiddies can come!!!! Food and drink i suppose. I'll print out a picture of an Austalia flag and put it on a table if that would help! and since you offered you can buy the first ones!!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 5:28 pm
starting again.....

FIZZYMOON will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by davidleonard1983
Everyone still up for sunday? Looking forward to meeting you all!!!!
Yep!!!, Im still coming!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 6:48 pm
Ber-kerk

Wheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the rough

Still planning on coming!

Don't think I can drink after last weekend - phew. Besides - someone will have to stay sober to make sure we get the gossip for BE

I am gonna look out for the Aussie flag - see you then
Old Mar 7th 2008, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

Ding Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really nice

Hello people,
Does the Oak have Sky TV???? I'm just wondering because if it does it will have Wigan-Arsenal on and the place might be packed with Gooners
Old Mar 9th 2008, 11:33 am
Ber-kerk

Wheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the rough

So is everyone still coming??

Don't want to trek all the way down and found out that no one is there or you all forgot....my hubby will beat me

I have just dyed my hair and it's quite bright (oops) so if you see someone with red hair and a grumpy looking guy trailing behind that will be us!!
Old Mar 9th 2008, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Wheeler-Jones
So is everyone still coming??

Don't want to trek all the way down and found out that no one is there or you all forgot....my hubby will beat me

I have just dyed my hair and it's quite bright (oops) so if you see someone with red hair and a grumpy looking guy trailing behind that will be us!!
Hi,

sorry guys, unfortunately we are not able to come today,

Hope you all have a great time and will find out the gosip on here later.

Claire
Old Mar 9th 2008, 2:03 pm
Just Joined

davidleonard1983 is a jewel in the roughdavidleonard1983 is a jewel in the roughdavidleonard1983 is a jewel in the roughdavidleonard1983 is a jewel in the rough

We're still going. Going to leave in about half hour. Got a print out of an ozzie flag so keep your eyes peeled!!!!!

See you's soon!!!!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 10:59 am
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

Bollocks, I forgot about this.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 12:15 pm
Ber-kerk

Originally Posted by Scuba Steve
Bollocks, I forgot about this.
You aren't the only one!!

Only me and hubby, ding dong (Angie & Les) and the OP Dave and Sarah came - but it was still a great afternoon.

Nice meeting you guys. Hope to you all out in Aus soon!!! (And fingers crossed for you guys Ding Dong - we hope you get your visa soon!)