Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sunshine Coast Party !!! 3rd November Adults only

Sunshine Coast Party !!! 3rd November Adults only

Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:33 am
lol
Forum Regular

lol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant future
Default Re: Sunshine Coast Party !!! 3rd November Adults only

Just to let you know i heard it advertised on the radio today... i didnt realise caroline hutchins was going to be the MD and todd from the radio would be there !!!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:46 pm
Just Joined

flamelily has a spectacular aura aboutflamelily has a spectacular aura aboutflamelily has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Gronya
thanks gill

that sounds really good. I am meeting with some women who are also going to do some volunteer work at mountain creek on thursday night if you are interested in coming along should be a laugh and you will get to find out more about the organisation.
thanks for your interest
gee
Hi Gee
Don't think my hubby can make it to the party - but I shall come along on my own anyway - all you girls are so welcoming & I am looking forward to a good night out in a safe place.

will be good to meet some expats that are also 'newish' to the area!

if you know anyone that needs babysitters I can really recommend Bo-peep 54791240 all have blue cards & police clearance, its not cheap but now and again one needs a break!!! & a good night out without kiddies!!!!
Old Oct 30th 2007, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

Gronya is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
I was only kidding, it wouldnt be too expensive in a taxi, we only live on Glenfields. x I have a bit of family on the coast so have invited them for you too.
Hi Cath

Just wanting to see if you wanted tickets have sold around 150 tickets now so only 50 left in next few days. If you would like some give us a call or email
tel no : 0421316787
thanks gee
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Cath

Just wanting to see if you wanted tickets have sold around 150 tickets now so only 50 left in next few days. If you would like some give us a call or email
tel no : 0421316787
thanks gee
Gronya - I was the one that came up to you overwhelmed that had won so much all stapled together.haha. Had a really good night, thank you for organising it. x
Old Nov 4th 2007, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Gronya - I was the one that came up to you overwhelmed that had won so much all stapled together.haha. Had a really good night, thank you for organising it. x
Hi Cath

Wish you had told me that you were Cathnpaul from website. Thank you so much for coming hope you had a good night.
We ended up raising around 10,000 Aud on the night which was amazing. It was brilliant and thanks for supporting it and helping basically 1,000's of kids in Uganda with that money.

Thanks again Gee x
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:46 pm
Just Joined

flamelily has a spectacular aura aboutflamelily has a spectacular aura aboutflamelily has a spectacular aura about

wow gee, thats amazing!!!
well done - super party - love dancing! - we did a mini pub-crawl afterwards around mooloolaba & ended up walking home to alex at 2am.......in high heels...lucky enough the cocktails dulled the pain!!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by flamelily
wow gee, thats amazing!!!
well done - super party - love dancing! - we did a mini pub-crawl afterwards around mooloolaba & ended up walking home to alex at 2am.......in high heels...lucky enough the cocktails dulled the pain!!
You mad woman its always the quiet ones that you have to worry about.
Really nice meeting Ian and thanks so much for helping
Caroline Hutchinson said it was so nice meeting you and Ian she had a really nice time with you both

see you thursday and we will work out our dinner date with tracey and the girls
x
Old Nov 6th 2007, 12:56 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

Congratulations and well done to Gronya and everyone for their hard work. Sounded like a fun night was had by all !
Old Nov 6th 2007, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by melaniee
Congratulations and well done to Gronya and everyone for their hard work. Sounded like a fun night was had by all !
Thanks Melaniee for your kind words Yes it was fun but its hard work getting people to commit to coming and trying to please everyone.
We did our best in short space of time and I am really proud of that and met some great people along the way and helped lots of kids so that the main thing.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 12:34 pm
Just Joined

jenandjames is on a distinguished road

Thanks Debs love know you would've come if you could. Sounds like you are going to be having a great holiday so hope you have great time and definitely will let you know about the next one.

love gee x
Hi Gronya

We are moving to the Mountain Creek Area on 8th January and would like to get involved within the community. If you have any information please can you PM me. We would also like to keep informed of any other meetings/parties that you hold, as we would love to play our part in raising money for charities etc.

Shame that we will not be able to attend this one.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jenandjames
Hi Gronya

We are moving to the Mountain Creek Area on 8th January and would like to get involved within the community. If you have any information please can you PM me. We would also like to keep informed of any other meetings/parties that you hold, as we would love to play our part in raising money for charities etc.

There is also a community association which you should come along to. Meets at the high school once a month to discuss issues such as graffiti, parks etc
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jenandjames
Hi Gronya

Hi Jen

Cool thats sounds great I am volunteering 2 days a week to the charity which is in mountain creek so when you come and if you want to help with admin or anything you think you are good at let me know and you can meet some great people helping a great cause.
let me know when you get here and I will meet up and tell you things in community going on.

hope you have good journey over here
gronya
Old Nov 13th 2007, 1:44 pm
Just Joined

jenandjames is on a distinguished road

Thanks, I will contact you once we arrive. Totallt manic at the moment with sorting everything out. Look forward to meeting you .