Reload this Page >

Sunshine Coast Party !!! 3rd November Adults only

Sunshine Coast Party !!! 3rd November Adults only

Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

Gronya is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Sunshine Coast Party !!! 3rd November Adults only

Hi All

My name is Gronya or Gee people call me its easier, been in Australia for 17 years and on Sunshine Coast for nearly 4 years. (I sound really old I'm only 39). I am Irish might've guessed by strange name isn't even spelt right for all you irish out there its (grainne) and hubby Fletch is English have 2 kids Harry 6 (next week nightmare have to sort a party for 25 kids) and Ruby nearly 2 years old. We live in Buderim now, lived in Minyama for 3 years.
Anyway sorry as you guess I love to chat, well I have got involved with a charity here in Mountain Creek that basically is psychology clinic (not for profit) and they send all their money to rehabilitating Child Soldiers in North Uganda and other parts of Africa. Anyway amazing work they do and Dr.Robbi young guys in his thirties own sclinic and has done amazing work in Africa but is kind of best kept secret on the coast.
Anyway couple of us have volunteered our time to try and get him known and to launch his CD's which are amazing here's 2
' How to become a 93% Stress Free Parent' (YES PLEASE)
' Dads and Lads how to turn ordinary boys into exceptional Men' Brilliant
his doing more cd's in next few weeks.
Anyway being Irish I thought whats the best way to get the word out there but by having a party. So its all booked for

Venue: Headland Golf Club Golf Links Drive Buderim (more like Mountain creek)
Saturday 3rd November 7.30pm - 12.30 (bar open till Midnight)
Hot finger food
trying to get hold of UK dj thats is living up here that can play good music from 60,s , 70,s all good chart music hopefully knows how to judge a crowd and what they like dancing to will be getting his email today but if anyone else knows good one let us know.
It can hold 220 people , drink is cheap because its club prices.

Cost: 30.00 Aud per person and we will be launching the CD's on the night will let you know how much they are but they are really reasonable.

Anyway only thought about this Monday have rounded up a few volunteers who have a few hours to spare to help me promote these CD's honestly they are so good I've been listening to them in car really really funny.
If any of you have a few hours over the next few months that can help with volunteering with me or are interested in knowing more about the charity please let me know.
Otherwise if any of you are interested in going to a really really really good party (that is one thing I can do is throw a good party) I reckon once tickets are printed in the next 2 weeks it will be booked out within a few days so I'm giving you all heads up before we go to the newspapers and radio about it.
If it is a real success happy to throw one every 3 months or so so we can let our hair down and have really good knees up without kids (sorry love my kids but can't quite relax when I am out with my 2 yr old I still do it though) 6 yr old is easy.
So if people could let me know if any of you love a party, would like to help a charity and meet some great English and Aussies on the coast please let me know so I can then let you all know when the tickets are out and arrange payment and delivery.

Sorry about long email hope you all have great weekend, heading down to Mooloolaba seafood festival tomorrow which is supposed to be really good always seems to forget and then read about it on the Monday after so a bit more organised this year.

Thanks again Gronya (Gee)
Old Sep 29th 2007, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sunshine Coast Party !!! 3rd November Adults only

....And not once is the word Swingers mentioned
Old Sep 29th 2007, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SBUK
....And not once is the word Swingers mentioned
why does this disappoint you that the word swingers isn't there. I just needed people to be aware because most people have kids on the coast and hopefully we can arrange something day time for kids and raise some money but this is my first charity event and its at night time when all our kids should be tucked up in beds and hopefully people can get babysitters.
You won't be disappointed if you come to the party though even if its not for swingers
Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

I'm only kidding Good luck with your do..I'll keep an eye on it.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SBUK
I'm only kidding Good luck with your do..I'll keep an eye on it.
I know you were only joking (well I hoped) I will keep you posted you might make it there yet
Old Sep 29th 2007, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gronya
I know you were only joking (well I hoped) I will keep you posted you might make it there yet
R u Kevin Bloomfeld have definitely met you before name rings a bell morning network meeting in Buderim at Cafe one morning ???
Old Sep 29th 2007, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

R u Kevin Bloomfeld have definitely met you before name rings a bell morning network meeting in Buderim at Cafe one morning ???
I wondered if that was you, yep - do those meetings still happen as I'm now self employed and always looking for networking oppurtunities
Old Oct 1st 2007, 5:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
I wondered if that was you, yep - do those meetings still happen as I'm now self employed and always looking for networking oppurtunities
hiya don't think that network thing is on anymore but this party would be perfect place to network lots of people there living around the area
and you have good time and give to a good cause as well what could be better
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:11 am
lol
Forum Regular

lol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant future

hi gee,

I am new to the area and would love to get tickets for me and my hubby and i am happy to help out with the charity , just let me know how i can help cheers
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lol
hi gee,

I am new to the area and would love to get tickets for me and my hubby and i am happy to help out with the charity , just let me know how i can help cheers
we fancy coming along too. when where are tickets available or is it a pay on the door type thing??? a courtesy bus would work wonders with this haha.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
we fancy coming along too. when where are tickets available or is it a pay on the door type thing??? a courtesy bus would work wonders with this haha.
Thanks CathnPaul tickets will be on sale in next couple of weeks as just sorting out with the printer this week only found out had it last Friday so its been a bit mental at the moment.
You will need to pay and then we will have the tickets sent out will let you know by end of the week the different places to buy the tickets.
Sorry about the courtesy bus might see if we up the price whether we could hire one for around the area to cover the cost ?
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks CathnPaul tickets will be on sale in next couple of weeks as just sorting out with the printer this week only found out had it last Friday so its been a bit mental at the moment.
You will need to pay and then we will have the tickets sent out will let you know by end of the week the different places to buy the tickets.
Sorry about the courtesy bus might see if we up the price whether we could hire one for around the area to cover the cost ?
I was only kidding, it wouldnt be too expensive in a taxi, we only live on Glenfields. x I have a bit of family on the coast so have invited them for you too.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
I was only kidding, it wouldnt be too expensive in a taxi, we only live on Glenfields. x I have a bit of family on the coast so have invited them for you too.
You are good it will be a really good night trying to get an auction happening with real estate auctioneer we know as well. Good crowd coming there over 100 coming already that know about it and we haven't even really advertised it yet. Will let you know when tickets are ready.

Tell all your neighbours and people who fancy a good night out.

thanks Gee
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

Would love to come but does not like we will be on the sunshine coast by then. Hope there is more to come and we will catch up with you all then !
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by melaniee
Would love to come but does not like we will be on the sunshine coast by then. Hope there is more to come and we will catch up with you all then !
yes thanks Melanie well hopefully this will be a great hit and I would love to see more of these nights on maybe 2-3 times a year. Great way to meet people and have good night out.
Good luck with the move to Sunshine Coast
Gronya.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.