Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

mooloolaba hairdressing course.

mooloolaba hairdressing course.

Old Nov 13th 2007, 2:06 pm
Just Joined

scrappyrosie is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking mooloolaba hairdressing course.

Hi there has anyone done this course or doing it and got any views about the 2nd year which is part business diploma or can anyone compare this course to the one offered at Maroochydore(not sure of spelling) where the 2nd year is beauty. looking to do one or the other it would be nice to hear from anyone that knows anything about either course. I would like to know if anyone has failed the course. Has anyone had difficulty getting a job after the course and most importantly has anyone got their PR out of it? I know its lots of questions but also can anyone reccommend a high school nearby or even nice places to live. we are just about to start the whole booking process after xmas as need to get the house up together to put it on the market, and want to try and gather as much info as poss before telling the kids! Are all high schools about the same price $8000 per year? Any info will be gladly recieved. Oh yeah another thing, after the 2 year course do you still have to pay kids school fees? Hopefully there will be somebody out there that can offer some info. Thanks julie