Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sunshine coast ? No Kids ?

Sunshine coast ? No Kids ?

Old Aug 12th 2008, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of
Default Sunshine coast ? No Kids ?

Is there anyone out there in their 30s/40s on the Sunshine Coast with no kids and fancies a few beers or coffee ? It seems very hard to meet people with no children !
Old Aug 13th 2008, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

BecciJ will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Sunshine coast ? No Kids ?

Originally Posted by melaniee
Is there anyone out there in their 30s/40s on the Sunshine Coast with no kids and fancies a few beers or coffee ? It seems very hard to meet people with no children !

Hi Melaniee
Well, i'm 27, OH is 32 and we don't have kids... will we do?! Would love to meet up with you anytime, just PM me. Where exactly are you? We're in Maroochydore.
Becci
x
Old Aug 14th 2008, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BecciJ
Hi Melaniee
Well, i'm 27, OH is 32 and we don't have kids... will we do?! Would love to meet up with you anytime, just PM me. Where exactly are you? We're in Maroochydore.
Becci
x

Yay ! Will PM you !
Old Aug 15th 2008, 6:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Do the rest of you all really have kids ?! Anyone else out there.....
Old Aug 20th 2008, 8:51 am
Just Joined

lucy and rich is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello there

Rich and I are childless and looking to meet some more people! We live in Coolum Beach and been here coming up to a year now.

We are planning to go to the big meet on 27th Sept, but happy to meet sooner for drinks one sat night if anyone up for it?

Lucy
Old Aug 21st 2008, 4:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Yay ! More people without ankle biters !

Originally Posted by lucy and rich
Hello there

Rich and I are childless and looking to meet some more people! We live in Coolum Beach and been here coming up to a year now.

We are planning to go to the big meet on 27th Sept, but happy to meet sooner for drinks one sat night if anyone up for it?

Lucy
Old Aug 25th 2008, 2:30 am
Forum Regular

Lisa_Mick is on a distinguished road

We have no kids, just 2 dogs! Im 40 and OH is 44. We live in Oakhurst near Maryborough - anyone up this way? We miss the social life we used to have in UK. Lisa
Old Aug 25th 2008, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Hi Melaniee

Myself and the OH will be arriving in the SC at the end of sept, we are in our 30's (30 and 31) and have no kids (not many of us around now days). We would love to meet up for a few beers, only 4 weeks till we fly, i will let you know when we arrive.

see you soon

minibelle
Old Sep 5th 2008, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Great ! Enjoy your last few weeks in the UK and see you soon !

Originally Posted by minibelle
Hi Melaniee

Myself and the OH will be arriving in the SC at the end of sept, we are in our 30's (30 and 31) and have no kids (not many of us around now days). We would love to meet up for a few beers, only 4 weeks till we fly, i will let you know when we arrive.

see you soon

minibelle
Old Sep 5th 2008, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lisa_Mick
We have no kids, just 2 dogs! Im 40 and OH is 44. We live in Oakhurst near Maryborough - anyone up this way? We miss the social life we used to have in UK. Lisa
Bit far-but no kids and 2 dogs-our kind of people !!! If you are down this way give us a shout !