Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

sunshine coast meet up?

sunshine coast meet up?

Old Jul 18th 2008, 11:33 am
Just Joined

dimpton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: sunshine coast meet up?

By the way our names are Theresa and Andy and our daughter is called Ambergrace.

Tx
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:14 am
Just Joined

Clair 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by justcantwait
hi all
we have been here 6\7 weeks and starting to feel a bit lost,we are a bit older than you but would love to meet up for a chat,theres me 39,hubby 42,two boys 18\20 and my little girl 10years.we are at sippy downs 10 mins from mooloolaba so not far.haven't got internet yet but will check in a couple of days.hope to speak soon

anne marie & tony
Hi Anne Marie and Tony,

Sorry have not replied sooner. It would be great to meet up and have a chat with you guys. I will private message you my number so that we can arrange something.

Clair and Tony x
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:17 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by collybabe24
Hi clair we are currently in buderim/ sippy downs right by the uni, there's me 25 hubby 33 and 2 littlies 2 and 4 we are always up for meeting new people, i did start organising bbq's once a month when it was nice weather will start them up again when it starts getting warmer, hope to hear from you soon.
Hi Collybabe,

BBQ sounds good. Maybe we should arrange one soon as there seems to be a few people arriving in this area.

Clair and Tony
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:22 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dimpton
By the way our names are Theresa and Andy and our daughter is called Ambergrace.

Tx
Hi Teresa and Andy,

I bet you cant wait now. You will love it here. We live five minutes from Alex Heads and it would be great to meet up when you arrive. Is there anything your worried about?
Ps Remember your surf boards.

Clair and Tony
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 9:07 pm
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light

HI we are arriving 24 August, well 30th to SC. Me Oh 2 boys 18months and 4 yrs. WE are intersted in meeting people and hopefully getting some esential info The meets on Moffat beach, what time are they at?
Bex
Old Jul 24th 2008, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

Iando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant future

I actually posted this on a different thread but it seems better on this one -

We (myself and my wife and 2 boys 3 and 1 yr old) will be doing a reccie. If there are any general meet ups that anyone doesnt mind us all dropping in on it would be appreciated. Nothing like hearing from people who actually live there.

We are in Mooloolaba / Caloundra 3/9 to 8/9 and in
Coomera / Gold coast area - 9/9 -15/9

Thanks
Old Aug 9th 2008, 4:06 am
Forum Regular

jdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Clair 1
Hi everyone. We arrived in feb this year and we are living in Mooloolaba on the Sunny coast.
We have no children and are a couple aged 26 and 29. Tony is working in the gas industry and i work in a skin clinic.
Does anyone know of any local meet-ups or is anyone interested in meeting up somewhere for a drink?

Clair and Tony
Hey Claire and Tony,

Always up for meeting up for a bevvy or 2, I live in the Buderim area, so not too far from you guys. How you finding the Sunshine Coast?

Jamie