Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sunshine Coast Meet 26th January

Sunshine Coast Meet 26th January

Old Jan 20th 2007, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

Sun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really nice
Default Sunshine Coast Meet 26th January

Hi all,

just a reminder for all of those who are coming along to the Sunshine Coast meet up on the 26th Jan (Australia Day).

We are meeting at the Spit in Mooloolaba at 11.30am. If anyone has any suggestions about how we will know who is from the Sunshine Coast meet then let me know. I suggested that i strategically place my brightly coloured towel somewhere where people can see. It stands out, it has "Mango" written on it in big letters and is mainly blue with pink, orange, yellow and green flowers on it.

Bring some drink and a plate of food. Hopefully we won't all bring the same food! I assume everyone is happy to bring a plate that we all share.

I will be all by myself as my Husband has had to go back to the UK for his grandfather's funeral so please speak to me.

I will be checking the BE site this week after work in case anyone posts anything.

Hope to see you all next Friday

Cheers

Gill