Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sunshine Coast here we come-soon

Sunshine Coast here we come-soon

Old Aug 4th 2006, 3:57 am
Just Joined

eddie scrafton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sunshine Coast here we come-soon

My wife, little boy (2) and I moved out to Buderim in Dec last year. It's a great place to live.

Property prices here are high compared to inland, but you are paying for the lifestyle you get to live.

We just purchased a plot on Rainforest Sanctuary and are now in the procees of working out which builder we want to use.

As a tradey you shouldn't have a problem finding work out here.

Good luck.
Old Aug 4th 2006, 4:39 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all
Default Re: Sunshine Coast here we come-soon

Originally Posted by happy chappy
Thanks for the advice Paula I will have a look at the website you mentioned. Is there a catchment area for Chancellor Park, as there is for the Mountain Creek School. It may be easier for us if we don't have to worry about catchment area.

We are coming for the lifestyle so initially I am just happy to do any job that pays the bills.

How are property prices doing over there as I see alot of places have been on the market a while now?
I'm not to sure to be honest, maybe drop them an email! my two kids both like it better than the school they went to in the UK, so it must be good, we'd heard such good reports about it before we even came to OZ, and they are both doing really well.