Sun Air Buses

Old Mar 22nd 2005, 9:17 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sun Air Buses

Just phoned Sun Air buses to book our transport from brissy airport to our accommodation in Alexandra Headland. I didn't fancy booking it from their website as the booking form isn't a secure site. Call me a drama queen but it just didn't feel ok.

So I've phoned them to book it. Trouble is....now I've booked and paid for it over the phone I have no reciept or proof of booking etc. I was told just to turn up to get the bus tell the bloke our name and that's it. We're booked for the 8am bus (our flight lands at 6.30am)...but if our flight is delayed we just get a later one....'no worries' I was told.

So fingers crossed we'll be ok and we'll get the bus no probs with our several hundred weight of luggage ......anyone else booked them over the phone???.....rather than online?
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 9:37 pm
Don't use It's green card

baconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sun Air Buses

Originally Posted by artep
Just phoned Sun Air buses to book our transport from brissy airport to our accommodation in Alexandra Headland. I didn't fancy booking it from their website as the booking form isn't a secure site. Call me a drama queen but it just didn't feel ok.

So I've phoned them to book it. Trouble is....now I've booked and paid for it over the phone I have no reciept or proof of booking etc. I was told just to turn up to get the bus tell the bloke our name and that's it. We're booked for the 8am bus (our flight lands at 6.30am)...but if our flight is delayed we just get a later one....'no worries' I was told.

So fingers crossed we'll be ok and we'll get the bus no probs with our several hundred weight of luggage ......anyone else booked them over the phone???.....rather than online?
If it all goes tits up and they have no record of you, you'll know for future to get some kind of reference or receipt. It is not a wasted experience, life is all about learning, learn from this and move on.
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 10:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sun Air Buses

Originally Posted by artep

I really would not worry about this company, they have been around years, the buses run every hour, and if the planes late they pick you up on the next bus. Used them quite a few times for O/S and interstate guests. Never had any problem, for once its probably a case where I would trust the 'no worries' approach.