Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Everyones gone bed!

Everyones gone bed!

Old Mar 22nd 2005, 10:06 pm
paula

paula879 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Everyones gone bed!

I'm still celebrating and dying with a cold and everyones left me!

Had mum round tonight to help me celebrate, not that close to my elder sister, shame because i love her loads. Got a nan of 90 yrs and a dad that i love so much but we were parted when i was 1 yrs old, (his fault) i'm now 32. What a messed up family! Never mind! You dont think about it till something like this, although i know i am making the best choice for MY family.

I have waited for this the day for so long and now i dont know what to do with it, i am over the moon but it gets you thinking about so many other people ie: family. I have made my first sacrifice which was my dog who is 24 months old (scottiexwestie), i have gave him up because i knew he wouldnt handle the flight/quarantine, the good news is my Dads got him, which my mum wasnt happy about (another family row), but i knew where he would be better off. He was another family member to me, MY family, absoutely gutted.

So many highs and lows.

Paula
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Default Re: Everyones gone bed!

Originally Posted by paula879
I'm still celebrating and dying with a cold and everyones left me!

Had mum round tonight to help me celebrate, not that close to my elder sister, shame because i love her loads. Got a nan of 90 yrs and a dad that i love so much but we were parted when i was 1 yrs old, (his fault) i'm now 32. What a messed up family! Never mind! You dont think about it till something like this, although i know i am making the best choice for MY family.

I have waited for this the day for so long and now i dont know what to do with it, i am over the moon but it gets you thinking about so many other people ie: family. I have made my first sacrifice which was my dog who is 24 months old (scottiexwestie), i have gave him up because i knew he wouldnt handle the flight/quarantine, the good news is my Dads got him, which my mum wasnt happy about (another family row), but i knew where he would be better off. He was another family member to me, MY family, absoutely gutted.

So many highs and lows.

Paula
Hi Paula,
well you'll always find someone up and online here!!!!! no beds to go to!!!
or just plain and simply addicted to the web site!

My family sounds much like yours but in some ways its a reason to go coz things just aren't the same anymore. We bought a golden retreiver in September, not a good thing, (we reserved him in July) when we then decided to persue our dream of going to Oz, he's going to be very expensive but dont think the kids or me really if i were being truthful could part with him.

There are so many hi and lows to the point sometimes you wonder why you are putting yourself thro' it but I know we will regret not trying.
Am I right in thinking you have just received your visa, if so congratulations, when and where you heading.

Take care
Chris
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 10:34 pm
paula

paula879 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Everyones gone bed!

Hi Chris

Visa granted today!, but its so hard, got leaving doo booked for May 7th, flying out on May 21st via Mauritius.

Paula