Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Sulking Thread

The Sulking Thread

Old Jan 31st 2007, 2:25 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Sulking Thread

See I told you!!!
If you want to have a sulk this is the place to be......I will listen to all your moans and groans as long as you return the favour
now,pass me a beer!!!???

Last edited by OzzieNurse; Jan 31st 2007 at 2:27 pm.
Old Jan 31st 2007, 2:36 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Sulking Thread

Originally Posted by Rachie241
I will listen to all your moans and groans as long as you return the favour
now,pass me a beer!!!???
Is this sexual?
Old Jan 31st 2007, 2:39 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ransi
Is this sexual?
PMSL Hadn't thought of it in that way but it could be??
Is that what you wanted to moan and groan about then?? Just a thread to shout, scream and rant about things really.....to save the other poor souls on the serious threads....in short boredom has set in
Old Jan 31st 2007, 2:43 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rachie241
PMSL Hadn't thought of it in that way but it could be??
Is that what you wanted to moan and groan about then?? Just a thread to shout, scream and rant about things really.....to save the other poor souls on the serious threads....in short boredom has set in
Well,in that case I'll be off to bed (to sleep)
Old Jan 31st 2007, 2:47 pm
Here at last!

Originally Posted by Ransi
Well,in that case I'll be off to bed (to sleep)
Awwww you stinker!!
Have you seen my pics??? I was in Debbie Does Dallas ya know!!