Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Suburbs near Point Cook?

Suburbs near Point Cook?

Old Feb 12th 2011, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

rackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud of
Default Suburbs near Point Cook?

Hi Guys

Looking for advice on Tarneit ? near point cook, looks like a lot of new builds...
But didn't get any feedback,,?
Was trying to find if it was a good area, was also looking for a primary and secondary school.
Old Feb 12th 2011, 7:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Petals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Suburbs near Point Cook?

Sent you a message which I hope helps you.
Old Mar 16th 2011, 1:33 pm
Just Joined

etzzgs is an unknown quantity at this point

I would love to know the same too
Old Mar 16th 2011, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute

suburbs near Point Cook are:

Newer:
Tarneit, Williams Landing, Truganina

Older:
Hoppers Crossing, Seabrook, Werribee

They are generally cheaper than lots of other burbs, but are increasing- I guess cos there is so much demand for more affordable housing.
Old Mar 16th 2011, 10:22 pm
Account Closed

MissyB is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pomster
suburbs near Point Cook are:

Newer:
Tarneit, Williams Landing, Truganina

Older:
Hoppers Crossing, Seabrook, Werribee

They are generally cheaper than lots of other burbs, but are increasing- I guess cos there is so much demand for more affordable housing.
Just some additional info - a new train station is being built at Williams Landing and a major new retail centre has just been approved there. House prices in that area will increase as new infrastructure and facilities are put in place.

Altona Meadows is also an older suburb near Point Cook.

I'm not a fan of new housing estates as they usually lack character and rarely have any public transport facilities, but you do seem to get a lot more house for your money.

I don't know much about Tarneit though sorry!
Old Mar 16th 2011, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

rackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MissyB
Just some additional info - a new train station is being built at Williams Landing and a major new retail centre has just been approved there. House prices in that area will increase as new infrastructure and facilities are put in place.

Altona Meadows is also an older suburb near Point Cook.

I'm not a fan of new housing estates as they usually lack character and rarely have any public transport facilities, but you do seem to get a lot more house for your money.

I don't know much about Tarneit though sorry!
Many Thanks for that information. xx