Suburb profiler

Old Mar 12th 2007, 7:16 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Suburb profiler

I posted this before (months and months ago...) but thought a repeat wouldn't hurt.

Click here, punch in the name of your chosen suburb, and receive a neat little price/demographic breakdown.

Here's an example, using Montrose (Victoria).

Enjoy!
Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:29 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Suburb profiler

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
I posted this before (months and months ago...) but thought a repeat wouldn't hurt.

Click here, punch in the name of your chosen suburb, and receive a neat little price/demographic breakdown.

Here's an example, using Montrose (Victoria).

Enjoy!
Thanks for that Vash. That's quite informative.

Karma sent.

Gina
Old Mar 12th 2007, 11:57 am

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

must have missed that first time round so thanks for the repeat
Old Mar 12th 2007, 2:21 pm
1 week to go!

Little Koala is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that.

A couple of other good ones are

http://www.homepriceguide.com.au/ - select Suburb Snapshot then Postcode Demographic, or

http://reareports.realestate.com.au/ and select Free Suburb profile.

Both of these sites are also useful to get housing trends for that suburb.

Em
Old Mar 12th 2007, 2:29 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

cheers mate i'll stick it in me favourites
Old Mar 12th 2007, 6:52 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Suburb profiler

Thanks guys, you're welcome.

Old Mar 12th 2007, 9:31 pm
patience is a virtue !!!!

jo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks.....
Jo
Old Mar 13th 2007, 6:42 pm
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Suburb profiler

Vash, that website is excellent, very helpful, I will be printing off a few tonight. Thanks
Clairex
Old Mar 13th 2007, 9:14 pm
Fighting my corner

Thumbs up Re: Suburb profiler

My pleasure.