Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Student - Mooloolaba or Brisbane?

Student - Mooloolaba or Brisbane?

Old Jul 30th 2008, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Student - Mooloolaba or Brisbane?

Originally Posted by stumpysean
now now you two! you seem to be going off course!!!!! lol.....

only joking.....if you're young free and single i've heard the Gold coast is the place to be!!!!!

Ha ha, he sounds like a young un Becks, eat him alive!!!!

Yeah Gold Coast place to be for singles looking for fun.
Old Jul 30th 2008, 9:44 pm
Just Joined

lynchy is an unknown quantity at this point

haha young un.. I'm 30 but still act like an ankle biter I guess

What makes this studying lark weird at my age is... I started off in the Fitness industry to begin with at 17... what good choices I made in my 20's
Old Jul 30th 2008, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lynchy
haha young un.. I'm 30 but still act like an ankle biter I guess

What makes this studying lark weird at my age is... I started off in the Fitness industry to begin with at 17... what good choices I made in my 20's
You're never too old. My OH is 41 and the fittest man I know. But he does it every day for his job. If you really want to do it then it'll happen for you.

I should go to bed, I'm drunk. I love you guys!!!!
Old Jul 30th 2008, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice

Originally Posted by tasmas
You're never too old. My OH is 41 and the fittest man I know. But he does it every day for his job. If you really want to do it then it'll happen for you.

I should go to bed, I'm drunk. I love you guys!!!!

goodnight, sleeptight, mind them bed bugs don't bite!!!!