Strathpine area - Brisbane

Strathpine area - Brisbane

Old Nov 16th 2004, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

jarv is on a distinguished road
Cool Strathpine area - Brisbane

Hi
Anyone living in the Strathpine area ?
We would like to know a bit of info on the area as it seems to have reasonably priced properties etc.
Is it a good family area with good amenities etc etc.
Any response would be very usefull.

Ta very much

Dave
Old Nov 16th 2004, 10:05 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Strathpine area - Brisbane

Originally Posted by jarv
Hi
We would like to know a bit of info on the area as it seems to have reasonably priced properties etc.

Ta very much

Dave
Don't know about property but we went to the Westfield shopping centre there, which was good. Only 15-20 mins from the city on the train.
Old Nov 16th 2004, 10:06 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Strathpine area - Brisbane

Originally Posted by jarv
Hi

Ta very much

Dave

I live in Bracken Ridge, which is the next suburb along. I was at Strathpine cinema last night.
Not a bad family area, parks, shops, bowling, cinema, pool etc Has a direct train line to the city, & I think the buses might run express there also. Would take about 25mins to drive into the city, about 10mins to the coast and about 40mins to the Sunshine Coast.
I dont know much about the property in that particular area, but from driving through most of it seems to be slightly older than some of the other suburbs.