Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Stores/shops in w.a./qld

Stores/shops in w.a./qld

Old Feb 7th 2008, 3:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default Stores/shops in w.a./qld

As some big australia shops/stores has places all over oz,i was wondering what w.a. did not have compared to qld as in furniture shops and many more,like ikea for a start,is there already one in perth or is that just one about to open soon,the likes of aldi,are they just on the east coast?
As perth is only one city as so far away from the rest of oz wanted to know what stores/shops was not over in w.a. that are popular in east coast.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 10:51 pm
Wishing on a star...

cherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Stores/shops in w.a./qld

Originally Posted by brian.w
As some big australia shops/stores has places all over oz,i was wondering what w.a. did not have compared to qld as in furniture shops and many more,like ikea for a start,is there already one in perth or is that just one about to open soon,the likes of aldi,are they just on the east coast?
As perth is only one city as so far away from the rest of oz wanted to know what stores/shops was not over in w.a. that are popular in east coast.
Perth has an IKEA but no Aldi in WA, sadly. I also have a feeling we are lacking more stores as well, but until i go to the east coast i wont know definately.