Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Stolen dogs - suggestions?

Stolen dogs - suggestions?

Old Jun 3rd 2010, 10:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

lonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stolen dogs - suggestions?

Has your friend checked the local Korean restaurants?
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 10:55 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ceri
A suggestion to your friend. Your friend is absolutely no different to the people who stole them - Stop in dealing in life !!!

Very Kind regards.
I see the forum hasn't changed that much ...too many weirdos for my liking
Bit uncalled for surely - hardly puppy farming is it ? As for your last statement - I would disagree - judgemental people on the other hand........
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

A suggestion to your friend. Your friend is absolutely no different to the people who stole them - Stop in dealing in life !!!

Very Kind regards.
WOW, that's a mean post......I think you probably top the list of weirdos with posts like that!
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 11:48 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Very Kind regards.
What a stupid thing to say.

May I suggest that if you feel the need to say comments like that, think first and shut your ugly little mouth you nasty sod.

You know **** all about my friend, so you may think it is perfectly acceptable to push a woman over who is holding her toddler, push her to the floor and barge in and steal some puppies which are not theirs - and I emphasise the words NOT THEIRS.

You obviously think it is perfectly ok to barge into someones home and do this and run off with the dogs.

But darling, it isnt OK is it? and I am pretty sure if it was done to you that you would be the first sobbing to whoever felt sorry for you.

Why dont you put your own possesions, whatever you value and hand them out to whoever wants them? No, I bet you wouldnt.

So in future keep you nasty shitty mouth closed because whilst some of the other comments are funny on here, yours isnt.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 11:52 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lonndongeek
Has your friend checked the local Korean restaurants?
Dont know if there are any in Mandurah.

Actually, would you eat dog? Someone asked me this once and I was horrified but in some cultures it is a delicacy. Saying that, my sister is horrified that I have eaten kangaroo.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 11:57 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Actually, would you eat dog? Someone asked me this once and I was horrified but in some cultures it is a delicacy. Saying that, my sister is horrified that I have eaten kangaroo.
I think you either eat animals or you don't - different cultures have different ideas of what's OK, what's taboo, sacred etc, but you can't judge others on what they choose to eat. How they treat that animal beforehand is another matter though.
Old Jun 4th 2010, 12:38 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

everyone trying to chip anothers statement., instead of listening to to each others views)better things to do
Well then, you've made a lovely first post after a long absence. Why not practice what you preach before made such a grand sweeping judgement?
Old Jun 4th 2010, 2:08 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

A friend had 5 Shar Pei puppies stolen from his house yesterday, a group of teens in Mandurah, pushed his wife over and stole 5 puppies. He thinks they are local to him and his wife reported it to the police.

If you have any info, give us a shout and I can pass it on to him.
Have you put an ad onto Dogz Online Sam?

The forums are here:
http://www.dolforums.com.au/

You need to alert the WA lot. Speak to the administrator if you're not sure what to put.

Last edited by TiddlyPom; Jun 4th 2010 at 2:11 am.
Old Jun 4th 2010, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

What a stupid thing to say.

May I suggest that if you feel the need to say comments like that, think first and shut your ugly little mouth you nasty sod.

You know **** all about my friend, so you may think it is perfectly acceptable to push a woman over who is holding her toddler, push her to the floor and barge in and steal some puppies which are not theirs - and I emphasise the words NOT THEIRS.

You obviously think it is perfectly ok to barge into someones home and do this and run off with the dogs.

But darling, it isnt OK is it? and I am pretty sure if it was done to you that you would be the first sobbing to whoever felt sorry for you.

Why dont you put your own possesions, whatever you value and hand them out to whoever wants them? No, I bet you wouldnt.

So in future keep you nasty shitty mouth closed because whilst some of the other comments are funny on here, yours isnt.

Well said. Note to self - Never EVER cross PP
Old Jun 5th 2010, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

Any luck finding the pups yet PP?
Old Jun 5th 2010, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

Will keep my eyes open PP. Have you heard any news?
Old Jun 5th 2010, 1:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

oklie doklie Sam, totally horrified by the story of what's happened to your friends puppies... any home invasion and theft is a frightening and nasty thing and even if the intruders only stole a used teabag I would personally like to see them strung up by the short n curlies just for the principle of the offence

But this does raise an issue .. probably NOT the thread to talk about it on.. becasue this thread is about your mate and their problem...

but When was the last time anyone brought a puppy from a petshop in the uk? or without seeing the parent(s)??? Here it's still acceptable, common practice... as are puppy/kitten farms... the whole trade in pets needs updating ... perhaps if there were fewer outlets for unidentifieable puppies there would be fewer thefts?

edsxxx
Old Jun 5th 2010, 7:14 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

A friend had 5 Shar Pei puppies stolen from his house yesterday, a group of teens in Mandurah, pushed his wife over and stole 5 puppies. He thinks they are local to him and his wife reported it to the police.

There were 3 black bitches stolen and 2 brown males - 8 weeks old, the pet shops in Mandurah have been informed.

The people who have taken the dogs are from his local indigenous community and his wife recognised a couple of them and has gone to identify them today.

Do any of you have any suggestions as to what he could do next? I am not sure about approaching the Elders, I don't know how well that would go down, he is obviously worried for the safety of the puppies as well so how it is handled is really imortant.

If anyone has been offered a Shar Pei puppy please can you contact the local police to check it isnt from the stolen litter.

Personally I don't know how common Shar Pei puppies are around these parts or how easy/difficult they would be to sell on but I would like to try and help him find them.

If you have any info, give us a shout and I can pass it on to him.

thats really sad ... hope your friend and her toddler are ok.
Old Jun 6th 2010, 8:15 am

Update - I contacted the Mandurah pet shops and when my friend went in for an update, it appears that the puppies have already been advertised for sale.

The police have a few leads that they are chasing up and are communicating with some of the Elders about it.

Fingers crossed.
Old Jun 6th 2010, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

Good luck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.