Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Steel erectors/boilermakers coming to perth

Steel erectors/boilermakers coming to perth

Old Aug 22nd 2006, 11:45 am
maddi

paul&lynn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Steel erectors/boilermakers coming to perth

I am a boilermaker/rigger living and working in perth (along with half a dozen more poms in our company) and am looking for any steel erectors and/or boilermakers who would like join our site team with a guaranteed job, as much overtime as you wish and good rates of pay, as soon as you land in perth. The boss is a top fella and great to work for and The site work over here is great as the sun shines all year round and all our work is in the perth metro area.

paul
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice
Default Re: Steel erectors/boilermakers coming to perth

Originally Posted by paul&lynn
I am a boilermaker/rigger living and working in perth (along with half a dozen more poms in our company) and am looking for any steel erectors and/or boilermakers who would like join our site team with a guaranteed job, as much overtime as you wish and good rates of pay, as soon as you land in perth. The boss is a top fella and great to work for and The site work over here is great as the sun shines all year round and all our work is in the perth metro area.

paul
hi paul, how much experience do you need, as i used to make and install mez floors. which include rsj's, stantions, fire escapes,etc. thanks tony.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 11:55 am
maddi

paul&lynn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tony s
hi paul, how much experience do you need, as i used to make and install mez floors. which include rsj's, stantions, fire escapes,etc. thanks tony.

Hi Tony,

we do a varied type of work including mezzanines, we are looking for people who have a good site awareness and will fit well into our team. when do you arrive in perth? if you like you can drop me a pm and let me know more details on your arrival, experience etc.

Paul
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

Originally Posted by paul&lynn
Hi Tony,

we do a varied type of work including mezzanines, we are looking for people who have a good site awareness and will fit well into our team. when do you arrive in perth? if you like you can drop me a pm and let me know more details on your arrival, experience etc.

Paul
thanks for that info, i wont be in perth til feb time. just putting feelers out at mo. it would be great to talk again nearer the time. cheers tony