Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

State Schools in the Robina area

State Schools in the Robina area

Old Aug 28th 2008, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of
Default State Schools in the Robina area

Hi,

We are hoping to go to the Robina area early 09 and was wondering if anyone could recommend good state schools. My children are 8 & 5. Thanks in advance.

Helena
Old Aug 29th 2008, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

Katehn will become famous soon enoughKatehn will become famous soon enough
Default Re: State Schools in the Robina area

Hi, I don't know the area, but I have read a couple of posts on this forum where Robina State was reccommended and Varsity Lakes
Old Aug 29th 2008, 8:13 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you asking about primary or secondary? Two High Schools in that area, Robina High and Varsity College, both good schools. Primary there are quite a few depending on whereabouts you are settling. There are a couple of primarys in Mudgeraba, Varsity Lakes has one, Robina State School. Queensland Education web site isn't opening up for me at the moment and am pretty sure there are others but I can't remember them
Old Aug 29th 2008, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Sheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutSheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutSheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura about

I have two girls aged 8 and 9 and they are at Varsity College. They are very happy and settled there. The school has a very good reputation and I certainly have no complaints so far!
Old Aug 29th 2008, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Are you asking about primary or secondary? Two High Schools in that area, Robina High and Varsity College, both good schools. Primary there are quite a few depending on whereabouts you are settling. There are a couple of primarys in Mudgeraba, Varsity Lakes has one, Robina State School. Queensland Education web site isn't opening up for me at the moment and am pretty sure there are others but I can't remember them
Hi Moneypen20,

The kids are 8 & 5 so primary schools is what we will be looking at. Thanks for the recommendations. I will have a look at them.
Helena
Old Aug 29th 2008, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sheilas Wheels
I have two girls aged 8 and 9 and they are at Varsity College. They are very happy and settled there. The school has a very good reputation and I certainly have no complaints so far!
Thanks for that information. I will look it up. My kids will be 9 & 6 when we get there (well just about!). Just can't wait to get there

Helena
Old Aug 31st 2008, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

neil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helena39
Hi,

We are hoping to go to the Robina area early 09 and was wondering if anyone could recommend good state schools. My children are 8 & 5. Thanks in advance.

Helena
Hi Helena,

We lived on the Glades Robina and were in the catchment for Clover Hill State School. Lovely School, our 9 year old has been there 2 1/2 years and has not looked back.