Reload this Page >

St Rita's school Victoria point

St Rita's school Victoria point

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

FlOSSANDJO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default St Rita's school Victoria point

Hi,
We plan to move to the bayside area Jan08,:unsure having Nursing Jobs in the area. Does anyone know anything about the catholic primary schools there? Especially St Rita's in Victoria point. We have seen all of the websites. Just wanted to hear of their reputation etc. Any information/advice appreciated. This is really difficult from the other side of the world. Many thanks,
FLOSSANDJO
Old Jul 5th 2007, 1:17 am
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of
Default Re: St Rita's school Victoria point

hi there, my daughter goes to St Ritas school, its a lovely school with amazing grounds! what year is your daughter in in England? only saying that is my daughter started in year 2 here which apparently is equivalent to year 1 in England and has found the work far too easy, but as she took so long too settle (another story)! the teachers said it would be best for her to stay with kids her own age. Any questions just pm me. Jo x