St Georges Day

Old Apr 23rd 2005, 2:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Default St Georges Day

Anyone doing anything by way of celebration. I got home this morning form a night shift to find hubby had put St Georges cross at the front of the house...how patriotic
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 2:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: St Georges Day

Originally Posted by s/nurse
Anyone doing anything by way of celebration. I got home this morning form a night shift to find hubby had put St Georges cross at the front of the house...how patriotic
When is it?

JTL
Old Apr 24th 2005, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

i did the same and wore england top all day - the missus just giggled and thought it was hillarious
Old Apr 24th 2005, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco
i did the same and wore england top all day - the missus just giggled and thought it was hillarious
mmmmmmmmm must be a man thing then
Old Apr 24th 2005, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
When is it?

JTL
23/04 you can't be English then?
Old Apr 24th 2005, 7:32 am
ABCDiamond

Just wating to see the reply to this

Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Just wating to see the reply to this
Don't know if this reply will disappoint you, ABCDiamond?!

With his parents both being Scottish, and himself having been born in Scotland, raised in County Down, and his wife being Chinese... Nah, he CAN'T be English...

Mrs JTL

P.S. Sorry S/Nurse, JTL was only pulling your leg, being a naughty boy. I'll give him a good spanking for ya!
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:15 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

I drank strong lager until 3am then fell into a kebab shop and abused the Turkish staff whilst urinating in the corner.

Can't wait for 24 hour opening hours.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:48 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Who gives a shit if he's English or not. St George was an Italian who made a name for himself as a soldier working for the Roman Emperor Diocletian (who later beheaded him, but hey-ho). Another foreign import, like most things in this country.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:53 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Hutch
Who gives a shit if he's English or not. St George was an Italian who made a name for himself as a soldier working for the Roman Emperor Diocletian (who later beheaded him, but hey-ho). Another foreign import, like most things in this country.
So, the majority of Australia descends from the native population ... I hadn't realised ...
Old Apr 24th 2005, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

do you know sometimes I wish I had'nt started this, hubby is now sobbing in the corner he truly believed St George was English
Old Apr 24th 2005, 1:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Hutch
Informative and abusive

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 24th 2005, 2:42 pm

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road

do you know sometimes I wish I had'nt started this, hubby is now sobbing in the corner he truly believed St George was English
Of the four national saints of the British Isles only St David was born in the country that he represents.

A
Old Apr 24th 2005, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

I dont recall St Georges Day being a big thing back in the UK, apart from having a small mention in a diary.
Here they advertise St Georges Day all over the place!!
Old Apr 24th 2005, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
I dont recall St Georges Day being a big thing back in the UK, apart from having a small mention in a diary.
Here they advertise St Georges Day all over the place!!
I think thats probably cos English people tend to be a bit more patriotic away fro the home country?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.